Login RegisterFAQ
Geelong People?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Anyone in Geelong want to hang out. Feel like I've done most everything round here about 10 times over. Would be fun to show others some things at least.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
If you want when I get back from Thailand we work out something I haven't done none in Geelong an would be down to do em
By
Retro wrote: ↑
03 May 2019, 12:08 pm
If you want when I get back from Thailand we work out something I haven't done none in Geelong an would be down to do em
For sure man. Geelong is what could be described as a day trip for the most part. If you've got a car you can basically see all there is to see. Drains, couple of abandos. There are roofs but only accessible after dark and not particularly worth waiting around for.
By
Yeah sweet yeah I do have one but no license atm πŸ˜…my bad been Abit lazy an yeah thanks for the heads up an I like proper high roof tops like here's heaps I know in how melbs city since I used to be basically in the CBD everyday used to always find new places even found some that are real easy an stuff an good for dates get a Mickie view an stuff
By
Yo how do you start a topic bro only cause I would like to ask for some good tunnels around melb/Victoria to capture a video for my music clip n how do use phost photos I still got a lot to learn
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Would love to check some Geelong places out, It’s been a while since I went on an Urban explore. My dad used to take me to Geelong abandons/drains/climbs I’m still recollecting where some of these spots we’re a crap load of fun tho
By
Echo wrote: ↑
03 May 2019, 4:04 pm
03 May 2019, 12:08 pm
For sure man. Geelong is what could be described as a day trip for the most part. If you've got a car you can basically see all there is to see. Drains, couple of abandos. There are roofs but only accessible after dark and not particularly worth waiting around for.
[/quote bro I'm back from Thailand now we just gotta work out a date an place
By
Hey, I've moved to Geelong from Cairns and haven't been out exploring in the three long years I've been here, very keen to get out and meet people! What do we have most in Geelong? I'd assume abandonments, there seems to be a few around the East Geelong area
"There are three deaths. The first is when the body ceases to function. The second is when the body is consigned to the grave. The third is that moment, sometime in the future, when your name is spoken for the last time."
History dies when we stop exploring it ❀
By
swamphagg wrote: ↑
08 Jun 2019, 4:53 pm
Hey, I've moved to Geelong from Cairns and haven't been out exploring in the three long years I've been here, very keen to get out and meet people! What do we have most in Geelong? I'd assume abandonments, there seems to be a few around the East Geelong area
Without naming spots there's about 2 decent drains, 2 notable abandos (probably a bundle of small ones around the place I haven't bothered with. I stick to industrial abandos). Couple of contructions up at the moment with varying levels of access.
By
Echo wrote: ↑
08 Jun 2019, 6:31 pm
swamphagg wrote: ↑
08 Jun 2019, 4:53 pm
Without naming spots there's about 2 decent drains, 2 notable abandos (probably a bundle of small ones around the place I haven't bothered with. I stick to industrial abandos). Couple of contructions up at the moment with varying levels of access.
Are we still down to do em if we get a nice day soon or else we might jsut wait to sping what you think echo
By
17 Jun 2019, 4:08 pm
Are we still down to do em if we get a nice day soon or else we might jsut wait to sping what you think echo
Perhaps. I'm reasonably busy preparing to move to Brisbane.
By
g'dayyyyy, any word on the old target headquarters? I worked there for 6 months before i could handle it no more :lol:

the new headquarters is close to werribee so i reckon that's a hot spot
By
j1mb0b wrote: ↑
28 Jun 2019, 11:19 am
g'dayyyyy, any word on the old target headquarters? I worked there for 6 months before i could handle it no more :lol:

the new headquarters is close to werribee so i reckon that's a hot spot
Don't even keep up with local news lol. Didn't realise it was sold, though it sold back in January now so could be reasonable to believe it's in use again. Suppose there's only one way to find out though. When I can be bothered....
By
All good echo if you find some in Brisbane when I come up there next you can show me bro
By
Anyone going to be in Geelong or Melbourne this wknd I'm keen to explore
never die wondering ;)
By
Hey, my partner and i would be interested in a geelong tour
By
Frontier_Psych wrote: ↑
04 May 2020, 7:26 pm
Hey, my partner and i would be interested in a geelong tour
Hi Frontier,
Geelong is rather sparse on anything worthwhile these days. Over the past couple of years sites such as the Cement Works, Alcoa, Belmont CSIRO and others have been demolished. While sites like Victoria House, Mercer Street Tunnel etc have simply become inaccessible. Rooftops of any decent height are locked up tight. There's practically only 1 drain actually worth the effort. And a few other miscellaneous things that aren't all that special.
If you're keen on getting into the scene I'd recommend taking the trip to Melbourne. I relocated there for exploring among other things. It's definitely worth it.
Cheers, Echo.
By
I'm in the Geelong area and I'm definitely keen to join a group.
By
Geelong here! Keen to do more local stuff rather than driving to Melbourne every weekend
By
Im based in geelong. Despite the name
By
MelbourneMice wrote: ↑
22 Jan 2024, 9:26 am
Im based in geelong. Despite the name
Melbourne mice sounds good.
I don't know what you'd come up with for Geelong. Geelong Gerbils?
By
The Geelong Geebungs?

Nice fruit... maybe.
By
Slacks99 wrote: ↑
15 Nov 2020, 7:28 pm
I'm in the Geelong area and I'm definitely keen to join a group.
Join the mice. We got quite a few people and always looking for more
 Post a reply
Go