Login RegisterFAQ
Any active explorers/photographers living in Canberra?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey all,

Any active explorers/photographers living in Canberra?

I've recently moved down from Sydney and am desperately looking for people to explore with.
By
I have a mate in Canberra now that, before he moved there, used to do Urbex with me. I’ll have to put him in touch with you
-UrbexKitty
By
That'd be great! Just sent you a PM.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I used to live there but was never really an active explorer. Just had a passing interest. I only ever met two other explorers, Mr PC and Some guy with a name like Juan which was pronounced as One. The scene was never good, and now that Panic died the scene has more or less died with him.
By
Couch Potato wrote:
08 Apr 2019, 9:36 pm
and now that Panic died the scene has more or less died with him.
By died you mean he's not active, not like he actually died? Right?
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
I heard he died in late January.
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
Hello and welcome.
Until recently I lived and explored a lot in Canberra. I don't know anyone else there currently that explores.
I'm back in Canberra every now and then. Happy to meet up sometime if you would like.
Couch Potato wrote:
10 Apr 2019, 5:58 pm
May I ask where you heard this?
Hood Rich
By
I've noticed a few Canberrian explorers on Instagram.

As someone else already asked, where did you hear about Panic's death?
By
Dross wrote:
11 Apr 2019, 8:30 pm
Hello and welcome.
Until recently I lived and explored a lot in Canberra. I don't know anyone else there currently that explores.
I'm back in Canberra every now and then. Happy to meet up sometime if you would like.
Couch Potato wrote:
10 Apr 2019, 5:58 pm
May I ask where you heard this?
I heard it through a Geocaching friend who knew him. I don't know much though. Just heard he was sick and died.
By
Come on Panic, don't play games! If you're still in Canberra let's catch up? Will PM you.
By
Hey, I live and explore in Canberra, if you ever want to go check some stuff out i'll be happy to come along
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey mate im keen to explore, i just don't want to go alone lol I haven't been in years
By
I travel alot so worse comes to worse I might come up for a week or two an give em a go if use are willing to be a tour guide for me 😁
By
Bump! Anyone interested in exploring sometime soon?
By
i know i'm kinda late to the party, i haven't been properly active in years, but am canberra-based these days... my main problem is that i do a lot of shift work so my availability is all over the damn place...
By
Hey people in Canberra, short notice but i'm going to be doing a mini urbex this afternoon between like 12 & 4, i've got a good little map full of little gems, haven't decided the where part yet, but if anyone is interested and available, hit me up- Hawk
 Post a reply
Go