Login RegisterFAQ
Best lock to practice on?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Is there a best/specific lock to practice lockpicking on? At the moment I’m just practicing on crappy padlocks from the garage that aren’t being used and whatnot, but Ive recently seen videos where people practice on bare door locks etc but never specify the name of the lock.
Exploration is an addiction.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Alot of the locks that are used are the basic standard ones, but the ones that are exposed to the weather start to rust out and just a little bit hard to get open. For the doors, some have a safety catch to them, so just have to pick them twice.

Cheers unknown
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
We dont condone breaking in around here, however google can be a great friends for tricky how to-s :)
By
If you're just starting out of go abus 83/45 common as hell in a padlock. You'll find them at every industrial site..
never die wondering ;)
By
Lock sports are super fun!
I got a clear perspex practice lock from China.
Also, if you want to get some quick wins in, start on a Master lock. They're craptacular.
Also, I'm super careful never have to my picks on me when I'm exploring, but you do you :)
By
Titan wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 6:34 am
We dont condone breaking in around here, however google can be a great friends for tricky how to-s :)
Who said anything about breaking in?
Exploration is an addiction.
 Post a reply
Go