Login RegisterFAQ
a mansion in sydney
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
If anyone is looking to go to a mansion on the eastern side of central Sydney, be careful of security. there is a walking track going past the place, and at least a few people come by every few minutes. If you are spotted inside the fence line of the mansion, people call the cops immediately. my friend was being a little stupid and was on his way out when someone spotted him and the cops were called on us. my friend didn't realize until there was a cop behind him, and it was too late to run. They were happy to give us a warning though because we weren't doing graff or drugs or anything.

as for the inside of the place, half of it is boarded up, and no light gets in, so its pretty dingy in there. The second and third floors were very unstable, and you have to be very careful where you step so you dont fall through the floor.

I'll let you decide whether its worth an explore, but the main thing I wanted to point out is the security.

(PM for more details or photos)
By
Do u know where exact location is?
By
sorry I cant give out exact locations but im happy to swap or something, just PM me.
 Post a reply
Go