Login RegisterFAQ
Two chicks from Ippy!
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey!
We are from Ipswich & love to explore. We hang out almost every day and every day is a new adventure. We DO NOT graffiti places, and we do not damage or take anything. We are simply in it for the exploring!

Recently also lost my daughter to SIDS so getting out/exploring is how I keep my focus away !!

I’m hoping i can find some locations I have been to the asylum in Brisbane however have not found anything else yet.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey, if you shoot me an email at 7951@braemar.vic.edu.au I can help you out I have a google earth map from cave clan that also has abandoned buildings but mostly drains on it. HMU
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
JAVpenney wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 10:31 pm
Hey, if you shoot me an email at 7951@braemar.vic.edu.au I can help you out I have a google earth map from cave clan that also has abandoned buildings but mostly drains on it. HMU
If its “the” google earth map, I’m 99% sure that none of the Brisbane abandonment listings were still standing.

Also some of the locations are dangerous/clean, so be careful who you share it with (not talking about OP, just saying in general).
By
JAVpenney wrote:
That map's from somewhere else, the Cave Clan (as a group) don't keep maps.
Iso of the Cave Clan
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
iso wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 11:54 am
JAVpenney wrote:
I have a map implant in my temple
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
ironfistdoug wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 7:52 pm
iso wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 11:54 am
JAVpenney wrote:
I have a map implant in my temple
Would get a map implant in my temple.
By
Have you been to the abandoned caravan park at ippy? i want to go there it was abandoned since the 2011 floods i don't no if it's still there or not
By
JAVpenney wrote:
Are you still active? Is that email address still in use?
 Post a reply
Go