Login RegisterFAQ
Abando Asylum
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I feel like I'm posting way too much but here goes haha. Is the Abandoned Asylum in Bris guarded? I've read/heard about people getting caught by security really easily and someone said something about alarms aswell...
Exploration is an addiction.
By
Dingo wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:50 pm
I feel like I'm posting way too much but here goes haha. Is the Abandoned Asylum in Bris guarded? I've read/heard about people getting caught by security really easily and someone said something about alarms aswell...
No such thing as too many posts! Need someone to catch up with Midget sometime lol

Depends which asylum you're talking about, but the large one I'm thinking of is on government/police property and hence, extremely risky.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
I got caught there a few years back and got 6months good behaviour bond
By
The one in Wacol is the one im referring to, didn't even know there was more then one haha
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Theres security, but its not alarmed. Security is over exagerated there, they do catch people but most of the time its because people park in the wrong spot, or are just stupid.
By
I'm not planning to drive there so that's not a problem. Is there a lot of security or just a couple of blokes in a car/walking around?
By
I've only ever seen a guy in a car driving there. He probably only saw us because we were driving on-site also.. I mumbled something about my GPS and he told us to bugger off.

Admittedly that was back around '08. The place where we saw the car doesn't have buildings anymore. (it still does on street view!)
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
There is active security around the whole site, but you are more likely to be caught if you drive and park past the giant "no entry" sign, hang around, or make noise. People have been charged at this location, so be discreet.
 Post a reply
Go