Login RegisterFAQ
Woden buildings
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey ACT urbexers, lately i've gotten really into the urbexing at night and while i was hanging around in woden, i found these really sick buildings. They're literally right next to the town centre.

There are 2 buildings enclosed by a fence, there is hardly any security but there is construction zones right next to the easiest entrance, so there are often workers there and people have gotten in trouble because of them. You can easily climb the fence or just go through the entrance (if you go around the fence you'll eventually find it, theres an opening in the fence and its not hard to get through.)

I've been 3 times now, the first time was pretty freaky due to it being the first time i had really explored an abandoned building and in the entrance theres a kid's tricycle.

Despite it being creepy, i went back a second time with my friend and we explored further into the building before hearing a couple noises, we bailed and got out of there as soon as we could just in case.

Third time was with a different friend and we were planning on doing a photoshoot but the security was much better and we were tired and didnt want to climb the fence, as well as it being in the middle of the day so somebody would have seen us.

The place is an old government building and it gives you really good apocalyptic vibes. It's overgrown, theres graffiti everywhere, most of the building is in ruins and the windows are mostly smashed. While you're in there its eerily quiet except for a few noises that old buildings usually make and a few squatters.
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Theres also some new cameras in there that are motion sensing and will take photos of you once triggered. Watch out for those ones.

edit: just fyi giving out location, entry points and security of spots here is generally frowned upon, as this forum is open to public.

edit 2: yes, i realise this post is a little contradictory now :lol:
Hood Rich
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
understat wrote:
17 Feb 2017, 5:37 pm
Hey ACT urbexers, lately i've gotten really into the urbexing at night and ...

I've been 3 times now, the first time was pretty freaky due to it being the first time i had really explored an abandoned building and in the entrance theres a kid's tricycle.

"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Dross wrote:
17 Feb 2017, 5:56 pm
Theres also some new cameras in there that are motion sensing and will take photos of you once triggered. Watch out for those ones.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I wish I had one of these to go exploring in there at night.
By
this s*** looks creepy af
 Post a reply
Go