Login RegisterFAQ
Coke Works
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi Guys!

I was wondering if anyone had checked out the abandoned Coke works. I was wondering if it a good explore?

Any pointers for people thinking of going there?

Cheers :D
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Hella heavy security, hope ur good at jumping barbed wire fences + outrunning security dogs + etc
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
'Outrunning security dogs' should be an olympic sport.
By
Thanks guys. is this the same with the __ Coke works? Went past on the train and it looked pretty quiet.
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
yea, all the coke works have the same security company looking after them. they usually park cars out of plain sight and in a place that big its easy for seccos and german shepherds to stay hidden
my friends caught and arrested at different coke works. one had to get stitches from the dog bites and they all got fined for trespassing lmfao so yea
By
Oh thanks mate! Great to know, don't want to end up in that situation!
By
lol
I've been to the one that had the train line going past it, wandered for a bit and took photos.
By
Rantallion wrote:...one had to get stitches from the dog bites...
I find that hard to believe, especially if its a big company in charge of the security. Those dogs would be on leashes and used as another form of detection. Loose dogs that bite ppl is a pretty big OH&S issue and liable for lawsuits. Even Police dogs aren't trained to bite unless provoked to do so...but anyways
By
Folks must do things diff'rent where you come from :'(
By
InvisibleElvis wrote:lol
I've been to the one that had the train line going past it, wandered for a bit and took photos.
Pics pretty please :)
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
That makes sense, I did wonder about who visits this site. Drove past a few months ago now and the main gate was wide open. Drove back a couple hours later and closed again. 2spooky5me

Edit: was replying to deleted post....
By
theedge wrote:
Or it didn't happen
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
went in early january with no security issues; there was even a group painting coal trains so if there was such heavy security they woulda done something about that at least. really nice place btw
By
theedge wrote:
^^
By
I think I was looking for something more recent than January.

I'm assuming invisibleelvis also did this back around jan? Or invisibleelvis is just bragging ;)
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
theedge wrote:
08 Jul 2016, 4:40 pm
I think I was looking for something more recent than January.

I'm assuming invisibleelvis also did this back around jan? Or invisibleelvis is just bragging ;)

OP DELIVERS
Yes mate it was last Jan
I barely come on here haha
Excuse the absolutely abhorrent quality, I used a film camera with a broken lens because my stupid ass didn't know it was broken.
Sorry for the wait lads here we go
By
Rantallion wrote:
18 Jan 2016, 8:51 am
yea, all the coke works have the same security company looking after them. they usually park cars out of plain sight and in a place that big its easy for seccos and german shepherds to stay hidden
my friends caught and arrested at different coke works. one had to get stitches from the dog bites and they all got fined for trespassing lmfao so yea
They should have taking some mace.
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
By
no seccies there or anything, went there with friends was very quiet and secluded.
By
streetc0 wrote:
17 Jan 2017, 6:50 pm
no seccies there or anything, went there with friends was very quiet and secluded.
I have a pic of the secca parking his car before legging it but for privacy reasons not going to upload it. Basically only took it as reference to help for my next trip.

Anyway I urge extreme caution and try to stay off that driveway although that is also hard!
 Post a reply
Go