Login RegisterFAQ
not after protected locations
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys I'm an "urbex'r" from south australia, check my fb page intrepid exploration. I'm visiting act again in early Jan and wouldn't mind to check out a few places. But this post is for a friend in Canberra who is a photographer looking for some locations to shoot. Nothing that we as explorers protect. Just nice either landscape or semi industrial locations, cheers in advance for any help
never die wondering ;)
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
tommo wrote:Hey guys I'm an "urbex'r" from south australia, check my fb page intrepid exploration. I'm visiting act again in early Jan and wouldn't mind to check out a few places. But this post is for a friend in Canberra who is a photographer looking for some locations to shoot. Nothing that we as explorers protect. Just nice either landscape or semi industrial locations, cheers in advance for any help
Tommo! :lol: (Sorry, an 'in' joke).
Hey, can you tell us about your Can'tberra friend? Who are they, do they have a web site? Also, please advise them not to get their hopes up, there's not much here.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
 Post a reply
Go