Login RegisterFAQ
Some not so good news...
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Hello peeps ,

I have some news to break about a very well known member around the scene, Echo. As one of his close friends I wish to inform you all that a terrible incident has occurred involving himself trying to film a stunt involving trains. I'm not 100% on details at the moment but I can assure you all he is in good hands at the moment as he is in hospital (ICU). I will be visiting him hopefully tomorrow or the next day with a few others. If any of you would like me to pass on any msg's to him I will do my best.

Any updates I get I will be sure to keep you all informed as best I can ,

Thanks
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Was reading the news in Belfast about some guy jumping from a train into the Yarra...i came in here to have a gander out of curiosity and i find this...

I hope he makes a full recovery
By
had a feeling this was going to be him
By
A little update , Things are looking much better today. He has woken up and so far only has a few bruises , nothing too serious.
By
he's unlikely to have learnt a lesson but how about you and undiegirl. or are you undie girl?
By
Hahaha!

“we’ve all accepted that everyone’s going to die one day, there’s no reason to be concerned about it”
UEGA: Come for the lolz, stay for the trollz!
By
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
 Post a reply
Go