Login RegisterFAQ
goldcoast/brisbane
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey hows it going everybody? Just wondering if theres anyone on the gold coast or brisbane, whod be keen to befriend a newbie in urbex, im a writer also. Reach out people :)
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
You lost me at ... I'm a writer also
By
You guys suck ballsack
By
I make the places you visit look better
By
donaldtrump4790 wrote:I make the places you visit look better

If you say so champ !!

Some/most places are better off without graff draws less attention to them for one !

And that's coming from someone who painted for 12 years (mainly trains and other rail property) ,gave it away for a better cause , each to there own I guess !!
By
What do you write ? Would have I seen it or you just some kid with a marker and stealing dads paint , drawing dicks on s*** for kicks ?
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
dangered wrote:What do you write ? Would have I seen it or you just some kid with a marker and stealing dads paint , drawing dicks on s*** for kicks ?
watch your mouth, young fulla, he's now the most powerfullest man in the cosmos, he'll put you in jail/gaol/jale
By
No+Pro wrote:
dangered wrote:What do you write ? Would have I seen it or you just some kid with a marker and stealing dads paint , drawing dicks on s*** for kicks ?
watch your mouth, young fulla, he's now the most powerfullest man in the cosmos, he'll put you in jail/gaol/jale

.... serched for a smart trump quote to place here but couldn't find one :lol:
By
“Sorry, there is no STAR on the stage tonight!” :lol:
 Post a reply
Go