Login RegisterFAQ
Anyone locals know if RF hospital is still standing?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Would like to revist, last time I checked only a small part was demolished, that would have been 12 months ago or maybe even longer..
By
my nearmap access doesn't update regularly for that pocket of the world but on the latest map it's still mostly there
regards
Raj
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
When I was last in the area there was still a bit there. Was there maybe 6 months ago.
By
I walked past there on Saturday. There's not much left.
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
The big f***-off wing is still there. Big excavation in the middle of the land, but there's still a good 6 stories + roof + creepy a.f basement to go explore in there.
Verified as of last weekend
By
Hi guys!

I haven't tried near maps but I do use quite regularly six maps. Have you tried it? Pretty awesome the detail you can zoom to and it also has a 1943 Sydney overlay but nowhere else yet.
-UrbexKitty
By
A friend of mine went by, there's not much left, nothing worth a trek there (more than a 5 min drive) and way too much dust and debris to go in safely even with a basic mask according to a friend, you'd definitely need a proper respirator but even then waste of time he says..

Cheers boys. RIP, RF.
By
forekomst wrote:A friend of mine went by, there's not much left, nothing worth a trek there (more than a 5 min drive) and way too much dust and debris to go in safely even with a basic mask according to a friend, you'd definitely need a proper respirator but even then waste of time he says..

Cheers boys. RIP, RF.
Something as trashed as this I wouldn't bother anyway.

I regret wasting time here because it meant I missed out on doing a much cleaner group of medical buildings nearby now turned into student apartments.
By
I think someone's been a bit misinformed. Dropped by only a week ago (once again) and the main wing is still standing.
Like, the biggest building of the whole lot - with the underground floor that has the white-wall mental-spec looking rooms and that big workshop/pool looking area.

Lots of actually nice paint in there too. And I'm fairly certain every single Tubby1 sticker has been TOY'd over, which was nice to see.
 Post a reply
Go