Login RegisterFAQ
First Time Rooftop Need rooftop locations
By
-1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys I am going out to do my first Rooftop in a couple of weeks. Can people please post some rooftop locations.
Thanks in advance
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
same bro anywhere around the city?
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
The rooftops locations are at the top of the building generally?
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
some nice hotels with courtyard access. Might be abit $$ for a night though
By
Roofs are really not that difficult, most of them have key-card elevators, most of them are locked, however if you do your research those things aren't really problems. Just choose a moderate sized one to start off with (15-30ish stories) and then work your way up from there. Just don't be an idiot and destroy doors, if you cant find a non destructive way in then leave it until you can.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Nobody is giving you rooftop locations. Find your own spots.
IG: zero.given
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Vicinity wrote:Nobody is giving you rooftop locations. Find your own spots.
But why I need help
By
5 Reply with quote Permalink
lolzyouz wrote:
But why I need help
Because nobody gets anything out of helping you, best case scenario is you do the location without breaking anything or ruining access. When the best case scenario is that access difficulty remains the same, people are unlikely to help a random person on the internet.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
_cedz wrote:
lolzyouz wrote:
But why I need help
Because nobody gets anything out of helping you, best case scenario is you do the location without breaking anything or ruining access. When the best case scenario is that access difficulty remains the same, people are unlikely to help a random person on the internet.
Thanks for the explanation
By
lolzyouz wrote:
_cedz wrote:
lolzyouz wrote: But why I need help
I'm sure you are probably a good person, but nobody can be 100% sure of that if they havent met you. If you meet up with other members in real life you will have better luck getting locations. That being said it is just as easy to go out and find places yourself.
By
lolzyouz wrote:
_cedz wrote:
lolzyouz wrote: But why I need help
Here. I'll give you a couple of beginner roofs:
33°52'44.51"S 151°12'31.92"E
33°52'14.32"S 151°12'58.26"E - I know what it looks like but it is actually a roof.

Oh, and as a bonus:
33°52'47.19"S 151°12'13.43"E
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
 Post a reply
Go