Login RegisterFAQ
blockade and new inlets
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
So I had a revisit to Aqua cave the other night only to stumble across this ! Thoughts ??

gallery/image/248
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
hard to say whether its been blocked off intentionally or while building the apartments etc, they've holed it and poured a few more cubes of concrete than they estimated.. i reckon that's likely, it has been done before
By
No+Pro wrote:hard to say whether its been blocked off intentionally or while building the apartments etc, they've holed it and poured a few more cubes of concrete than they estimated.. i reckon that's likely, it has been done before
Ha, I thought the same!
They might have been augering post holes up top, through the bricks, then wondered why one of the holes took 5 cubes to fill up ;)

Might make things messy in the next big rain.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Yeh I thought it may have been done by accident as now the water has to run through the rcp section to the out flow , witch is half full of silt , none the less looks ugly :( I liked that section haha . Also afew new inflow pipes in the big grill/pillar room still not finished as you can see daylight around them , and acro props all through the big square sections
By
Also love the new gallery feature :lol: sure beats the old way that I never figured out how to use haha still not sure if I'm using this way right but oh well .. If I am you may see me abit more active on here ... Cheers DE
By
5 Reply with quote Permalink
Time to write to the council "I was walking along xx street, and happened to look into a drainage grill, and saw what I think might be a big lump of concrete in your drain. Please check it out".
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I wouldn't wanna be one of the workers that has to jackhammer that one out....
The explorer in the west................
By
Anyone know if this is still there?
By
Light Knight wrote:Anyone know if this is still there?
Yeh still there mate , I'd say it's permanent
By
Yikes that's not good. Developers should really be paying to clear that up!
By
265 still there...
By
Does it completely block access from the new section to the old downstream bit?
They may not need that bit open anymore, what with the new concrete section and all.
By
i think it diverts into that silt laden round pipe adjacent to the old section so it would still end up out to sea, just takes a little longer and decreases capacity at that point
?
By
No+Pro wrote:i think it diverts into that silt laden round pipe adjacent to the old section so it would still end up out to sea, just takes a little longer and decreases capacity at that point
?
Yep right on the money there mate .
By
Any one been lately ? An update on the work taken place ?? Haha all good if not I'm sure I'll get back there ..
By
dangered wrote:Any one been lately ? An update on the work taken place ?? Haha all good if not I'm sure I'll get back there ..
I might go and check back on it this Sunday, last time I went was on a weekday and I won't be doing that again. Walked through rcp on the way there, on the way back there was a massive hole drilled in the top, probably not overly safe to do whilst construction is happening....
By
_cedz wrote:
dangered wrote:Any one been lately ? An update on the work taken place ?? Haha all good if not I'm sure I'll get back there ..
I might go and check back on it this Sunday, last time I went was on a weekday and I won't be doing that again. Walked through rcp on the way there, on the way back there was a massive hole drilled in the top, probably not overly safe to do whilst construction is happening....
I should've specified that the massive hole in the roof was NOT there when I walked through it the first time, it was done some time within the 1/2 hour or so I spent there.
By
those big half meter cores?!
 Post a reply
Go