Login RegisterFAQ
Friday 27th March drain explore
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Tomorrow around lunchtime will be doing a fairly well known drain in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. At the moment its just me, possibly another CC member.

At present time there is showers forecast for the morning so it depends what the weather looks like closer to the time I'm thinking of going in and I may even push it back to late afternoon or cancel altogether. We'll have to see what the weather does.

PM me if you wanna come and I'll throw you my number and exact details.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Hey I am wondering where abouts this drain is cuz I'm a really keen photographer who loves urban exploration. I'm thinking of going here and taking some photos with my friend.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
BillyMorrissey wrote:Hey I am wondering where abouts this drain is cuz I'm a really keen photographer who loves urban exploration. I'm thinking of going here and taking some photos with my friend.

Hello there Billy,

I'm sorry to say but ppl don't really like just giving away there locations.

Theres a variety of reasons for this ranging from Destruction and the blocking off of the site to the simple point that some ppl go to great lengths to find these locations and spend houres looking through google earth and at public records to try to find them.

So asking someone for locations in this community can come across as rude.

Heres what I recommend.

1.Go onto google maps
2.Find a stream or river
3.Follow it till you find something that looks like an outflow (The entrance to a drain Trust me you cant miss it)

Thats one of the methods I use to find drains and giving enought time you will find one.

Hope this helped

regards,

--Promethues
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
By
Don't worry I understand this probably would've happened. As I'm fairly knew to urbex I was wondering if there are any places to look around in Melbourne. Btw I don't vandalise. Hope u understand.
By
Thx for tips :)
By
Sorry I'm new so I don't know what is conidered rude.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Ride ur bike by some creeks and you'll find something
 Post a reply
Go