Login RegisterFAQ
Prison Break
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I finally got around to watching the show in its entirety, and It's actually quite relevant to urban exploration :P

Sewers, prison infrastructure, prison drains, maintenance tunnels, mains water pipelines, security, etc. etc...

And not one scene of jail hanky panky; which is a plus in my books.
By
aydun wrote:
Sewers, prison infrastructure, prison drains, maintenance tunnels, mains water pipelines, security, etc. etc...
No abando's and only drains? Sounds like one sh!t show ;)
By
I liked the first season which was like that but after that I got bored
By
Kto wrote:No abando's and only drains? Sounds like one sh!t show ;)
The Mexican sewers were abandoned, if that counts. Why not both?
No+Pro wrote:I liked the first season which was like that but after that I got bored
Yeah season 1 is probably the best.. Although i did still like the later ones
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Yeah I also got bored of it after the second season (during). I thought you were talking about an actual prison you checked out though.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Scarecrow wrote:Yeah I also got bored of it after the second season (during). I thought you were talking about an actual prison you checked out though.
I wish.. I did read about an actual prison, if that counts. The new one in N.T. The article described how the main drainage system is diverted into many smaller pipes to prevent prisoners escaping (and explorers getting in). If anyone hasn't seen Prison Break, Fox River uses a detention basin to prevent prisoners escaping the grounds via the drains.
I found it interesting..
By
 Post a reply
Go