Login RegisterFAQ
Newcastle Exploration
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys and girls, anyone keen to meet up and show a newbie some cool stuff in Newy? Excited for anything really.
By
Fort Wallace Stockton is a good spot to go pm me if you want to go there one day
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Brad1234 wrote:Fort Wallace Stockton is a good spot to go pm me if you want to go there one day
I went there years ago but someone told me it was done up like scratchleys, is there still inside access to this place? sounds like a good explore
By
yea it looked like it had been done up a bit in the 90s but now all the lights are smashed and holes in the wall although by the look of the carpet and showers in there it looks fairly new also the indoor basketball court looks heaps old and dirty
By
sorry to dig up a thread,i didn't want to start a new one.

Anyone doing, (or want to do) anything in newy this weekend. would travel but broke after rego'ing my new truck! ($1400 for rego geez!) :D
By
Possibly. Any good drains up there these days?
By
What is it, v12?!
By
You seem to be changing cars all the time Sini. What about that "new" volvo?
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
ever since tssu222 went missing i realized that i need a truck for work and that poor Volvo with car float and full of tools just didn't cut it! still got the Volvo as a daily.
Got a Triton now but it was unregoed when i got it so everything was dear, new policy and new plates plus stamp duty! they know how to charge :?

as for drains, most are disappointing and require a trip to the chiro afterwards :( plenty of abandos tho!
By
sini wrote: as for drains, most are disappointing and require a trip to the chiro afterwards :( plenty of abandos tho!
Other than the chemical-infested Hammy one I think I found a few drains on google map. Am hoping they aren't the ones you are talking about :?

Otherwise there are some tunnels in the hunter region. Think with the hotter temps these days it's more appropriate to stay underground :)

Will let you know when I'm next up there so we can take a look. Might be in the next month or so.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
hammy? its been pretty clean lately and i think its probably the biggest in newy but very boring!
not long ago i went scouting and just got dissapointed when big canals go to small drains :( .
will keep trying though!
By
sini wrote:
Brad1234 wrote:Fort Wallace Stockton is a good spot to go pm me if you want to go there one day
I went there years ago but someone told me it was done up like scratchleys, is there still inside access to this place? sounds like a good explore
yea there is still some old stuff in there like the tunnels are pretty good ive been there a few times now i wouldnt recomend entering from the front because the fence is wire topped and you will be seen but its a bit of a hike to the back through thick scrub but the fence is not wire topped at the back
By
Carrington has a few places including some warehouse buildings and even found an old train carriage. A man in high vis spotted me from afar and ushered me away though, even though I didn't feel I was in anywhere restricted as it wasn't fenced off the road.
By
Hey mate, heading home to there at Easter, PM me if you wanna do anything around that time :)
 Post a reply
Go