Login RegisterFAQ
Melbourne Drain Pictures?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Does anyone have any pictures of the Melbourne drain? Near city tunnel.
Nyctophilia.
By
I don't know i this is serious but there are like 600 drains in melbourne?
IG: zero.given
By
The Melbourne Drain!
Sounds fascinating. Going to need a tad more info however as that could actually describe any one of about a million drains. At least we know that it is in fact in Melbourne. That's a good starter.
CITY TUNNEL?
I assume that's a tunnel in the city? Still not sure which drain we're talking about.....
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Sorry for the crappy info, that's all i am going on, I'm pretty sure I remembered there was a drain called simply the Melbourne drain.
If no one has any pictures I'll just find it myself. :D
Nyctophilia.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Serpent wrote:Sorry for the crappy info, that's all i am going on, I'm pretty sure I remembered there was a drain called simply the Melbourne drain.
What do you mean by city tunnel?
By
Serpent wrote:Sorry for the crappy info, that's all i am going on, I'm pretty sure I remembered there was a drain called simply the Melbourne drain.
Do you have a general locale on where abouts this drain is?
By
You're probably talking about Melbourne Drain. It's east of City Drain (which I assume you mean by 'City Tunnel').

You can't miss it if you head over ***** Bridge towards the city and look to your left. It has two entrances.

Be discrete if you go to do it as the entrance is very public.

Edit: Don't reveal specific location info on the public forum - Admin
By
spigot wrote:
You're probably talking about Melbourne Drain. It's east of City Drain (which I assume you mean by 'City Tunnel').

You can't miss it if you head over ***** Bridge towards the city and look to your left. It has two entrances.

Interesting I know 'Melbourne drain' as another name but I'd assume it's the same one given your description...
By
Vicinity wrote:
spigot wrote: You're probably talking about Melbourne Drain. It's east of City Drain (which I assume you mean by 'City Tunnel').

Interesting I know 'Melbourne drain' as another name but I'd assume it's the same one given your description...
I know it as Bob's, or that's what it's marked on my map as.
 Post a reply
Go