Login RegisterFAQ
Locations
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey im fairly new to drains ive done afew minor ones like theres one from willoughby to chatswood a few like that but i was wondering if anyone could give me a location to any of the good ones.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
There are no good ones.
By
5 Reply with quote Permalink
They've all got cameras and motion sensors on them these days. Drain exploring is a dying activity.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Bexa wrote:Hey im fairly new to drains ive done afew minor ones like theres one from willoughby to chatswood a few like that but i was wondering if anyone could give me a location to any of the good ones.
Have you filled in the GD2016-300 application application form yet? That's not the BD2015-249 form. But the GD2016-300. If you submit the JAFFY-N008 form we can send you those application forms. Make sure they're submitted in tripplicate with the application fee of $62.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Nahh, I'll tell you where Mini Maze it. It's a super drain. Hours of enjoyment.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Mini Maze?

Bexa, got any pictures?
By
Oldfart wrote:Nahh, I'll tell you where Mini Maze it. It's a super drain. Hours of enjoyment.
Hey! That's one of my favs dont you go giving it out to just any old person, I like how clean it is at the moment.
By
Echo wrote:
Oldfart wrote:Nahh, I'll tell you where Mini Maze it. It's a super drain. Hours of enjoyment.
Hey! That's one of my favs dont you go giving it out to just any old person, I like how clean it is at the moment.
I've got to admit, Mini Maze is better than the rap it usually gets.
By
spigot wrote:I've got to admit, Mini Maze is better than the rap it usually gets.
That's not saying too much considering the rap it get's is it's terrible haha. I mean if it wasn't so Mini it'd probably be decent. I can't even imagine how anyone even thought it was worth giving a name, it would've been like 100m long maximum before they put the extension on. If it didn't have that cool chamber with like 5 pipes feeding into it there'd be absolutely nothing to make it even worth seeing.
By
Echo wrote:
spigot wrote:I've got to admit, Mini Maze is better than the rap it usually gets.
That's not saying too much considering the rap it get's is it's terrible haha. I mean if it wasn't so Mini it'd probably be decent. I can't even imagine how anyone even thought it was worth giving a name, it would've been like 100m long maximum before they put the extension on. If it didn't have that cool chamber with like 5 pipes feeding into it there'd be absolutely nothing to make it even worth seeing.
Yes, it is indeed a horrible little drain. Short, low, not all that interesting. Here's a virtual tour of it.
http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... nimaze.htm
Kind of not a fun drain.
By
Oldfart wrote:-
Those pics are old as. The drain doesn't outflow there anymore. Instead there's a large grill there and then it continues on down 3 parallel rectangular concrete pipes, eventually hitting a canal that leads on to whatever that large river is down that way.
Swear I had some pics of it... Couldn't find them, this is all I have. You can kinda see the grill and the 2 pipes to the left that are the old outflow. Pic is taken from outside the drain by a friend and that's me inside.
By
Echo wrote:
Oldfart wrote:-
Those pics are old as. The drain doesn't outflow there anymore. Instead there's a large grill there and then it continues on down 3 parallel rectangular concrete pipes, eventually hitting a canal that leads on to whatever that large river is down that way.
Ahh you spoil all the fun. :D I'm sure millions of wannabe drainers were keeping a look out for that entrance.
The Amazon river. Oh yes, that would be the Amazon river.
Damn, I gave away the location. Woe is me.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Oldfart wrote:Ahh you spoil all the fun. :D I'm sure millions of wannabe drainers were keeping a look out for that entrance.
The Amazon river. Oh yes, that would be the Amazon river.
Damn, I gave away the location. Woe is me.
Yeah The Amazon, that's definitely what I was referring to. Location dropping like an absolute noob....
By
Oldfart wrote:
Echo wrote:
Yes, it is indeed a horrible little drain. Short, low, not all that interesting. Here's a virtual tour of it.
http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... nimaze.htm
Kind of not a fun drain.
I recognise that entrance- is it in Sydney? If so which general location?
By
jetzt wrote: I recognise that entrance- is it in Sydney? If so which general location?
Melbourne drain sorry mate
 Post a reply
Go