Login RegisterFAQ
Closed off building
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I'm an ultra newbie (interested in, but haven't done any exploring), but I noticed that old building near the inner city has closed down and is gated off (i think they're going to build apartments there). Does anyone think it could be interesting to look around inside? they'd probably have security though so i don't know if it'd be worth it.
Last edited by 8080 on 29 Dec 2015, 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
By
Probably shouldn't put basically the exact location in this post. Making an account to view the forums legit takes 2mins, anyone could see this.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Let us know how you go!
By
Echo wrote:Probably shouldn't put basically the exact location in this post. Making an account to view the forums legit takes 2mins, anyone could see this.
Sorry! Edited location out.
By
You also don't want to mention its a government building - they're much more risky. Security guards have carried on to me so seriously in the past about trespassing on government land/properties is a serious offence or some stupid sh!t like listen you fcuking ball scratcher - its still a f*****g building either way. WHy the hell do I give a rats shlong if its owned the government or not?

In stating you have the intent to trespass and BI&E into government territory is probably something you don't want to advertise -- an open window/door still counts as BI&E regardless if you damaged the property to access or not - these cunts want to pin anything they can on you!. As I have uncovered in the past, government buildings may carry some secrets the government really doesn't want the building knowing about.

Could be an unedited Fitzgerald Inquiry in one of them :O

Or you could enter a building and inhale a deadly chemical - then legally blame the owner of the property duh to public liability claims stating you as the owner left the window open and a member of the public got in - then they got sick as a result and can sue sue sue but it helps to know the right reptilian shape shifters with power and connections if you wanted to do that.

PS. Oh god you really don't want to mention its a government building in ACT either considering politics is the only monoculture the town has going for it.
By
Sorry to come off as though I am hassling you but I slipped and posted photos/info of things I regret in the past on both this forum and publicly and received lots of sh@t for it, where as with me, instead of acting like an asswipe I'll suggest advice.

Unless you really piss me off.
By
Kto wrote:You also don't want to mention its a government building - they're much more risky. Security guards have carried on to me so seriously in the past about trespassing on government land/properties is a serious offence or some stupid sh!t like listen you fcuking ball scratcher - its still a f*****g building either way. WHy the hell do I give a rats shlong if its owned the government or not?

In stating you have the intent to trespass and BI&E into government territory is probably something you don't want to advertise -- an open window/door still counts as BI&E regardless if you damaged the property to access or not - these cunts want to pin anything they can on you!. As I have uncovered in the past, government buildings may carry some secrets the government really doesn't want the building knowing about.

Could be an unedited Fitzgerald Inquiry in one of them :O

Or you could enter a building and inhale a deadly chemical - then legally blame the owner of the property duh to public liability claims stating you as the owner left the window open and a member of the public got in - then they got sick as a result and can sue sue sue but it helps to know the right reptilian shape shifters with power and connections if you wanted to do that.

PS. Oh god you really don't want to mention its a government building in ACT either considering politics is the only monoculture the town has going for it.
True! At this point I should prob just delete the thread lmao. How do i do that? Message an admin or?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Baha Aydun gets diarrhea if he has to delete a post so all of our mistakes are left here permanently for everyone to see which is why lots of people don't use UEGA but as you might be able to see I hardly care who thinks what of me when it comes to reading my nonsensical claptrap on this forum.

The best you can do is go back and edit your post.
By
This thread ain't that bad, gotta learn somewhere :)
Be good Kto.

Welcome 8080!
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
To clarify on trespassing laws, at least in Brisbane, the place must either be a residence or a site of business in order to be charged with trespassing. They will likely charge you regardless, but you can use that defence. I have tried and succeeded.

In terms of break and enter charges, contrary to what a member said earlier, 'breaks' does not include entering through an already opened window or door. "...opens, by unlocking, pulling, pushing, lifting, or any other means whatever, any door, window, shutter, cellar, flap..." The key term is opens, and if a window or door is left open and you enter through that, you can't be charged with break and enter. Note you can still be charged with trespassing. From what I've heard/experience, though, you'll likely never be charged with break and enter for urbex unless you really f*** someone off. Someone has told me that intent to commit an offence once in a dwelling/site is another factor in BnE charges, and said he's used that defence before, but I can't confirm.

Anyway, I'll likely be in Canberra in a few weeks, so I'd be keen to come along with you. Been eyeing off that site since they started talking about development there :)

Also, every man and his dog knows the exact site. It's in the city centre and would take an absolute idiot to not find it instantly, so location security is kind of irrelevant. If you go to Canberra, you will see it. No doubts.

Also, try to get in contact with Dross, he's a Canberran and a chill dude, I'm sure he'd down to explore with you

pce out homedoges 8-)
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
anyone keen to collab or some s*** like that?
 Post a reply
Go