Login RegisterFAQ
Drain driving in Sydney
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I was just wondering if there were any drains big enough to drive through in Sydney? I only know of Gobbledox and maybe Batcave but neither of those are accessible.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Panic! wrote:I was just wondering if there were any drains big enough to drive through in Sydney? I only know of Gobbledox and maybe Batcave but neither of those are accessible.
Dunno any, but all sorts of opportunities open up if you get a Smart ForTwo. (Or whatever its called.)

:lol: :lol:
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Midget wrote:
Panic! wrote:I was just wondering if there were any drains big enough to drive through in Sydney? I only know of Gobbledox and maybe Batcave but neither of those are accessible.
Dunno any, but all sorts of opportunities open up if you get a Smart ForTwo. (Or whatever its called.)

:lol: :lol:
All I can think of is gobbledox. Trail bike is the key.
AXEL
By
I remember back in the day the boys droped a excel straight in a open canal in Cantubury and thrashed it till the cops came which took a while but they wern't worryed about geting it out if you know what I mean. All I remember is the noise it made draging against the side of the canal.
By
binjuice wrote:I remember back in the day the boys droped a excel straight in a open canal in Cantubury and thrashed it till the cops came which took a while but they wern't worryed about geting it out if you know what I mean. All I remember is the noise it made draging against the side of the canal.
Using the drain wall to turn? :lol:
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
 Post a reply
Go