Login RegisterFAQ
Playing with 600D
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Just a few shots in my backyard, and my extended backyard (Eastwood shopping centre) with my new 600D. :D

I used all natural lighting (I don't particularly like using any type of flash.) and none of the photos have been post-processed.

(Then I look at the tripod I need to get and realise I will have to save up a few more weeks. :cry: )

1. I like the colour of these flowers. Not entirely sure what they are. Tried to get the sunlight right. (Hey, that rhymed!)

2. An insect on a petal!

3. Okay, I like flowers. :D

4. I gotta get up there sometime. It's the highest point in the Eastwood shops area. The fire escape is dodge as it's locked in the inside. In case of fire, please lock yourself in the fire escape stairwell. I think it might be unlocked at the shopping centre level (the entry I checked was a floor or two above it), but I've noticed a door alarm, so won't be trying that yet. Need some duct tape for the lock and maybe a friend on the outside.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
You are a 'natural' my friend :)

Welcome to the world or DSLR!

Great shots.
By
Titan wrote:You are a 'natural' my friend :)

Welcome to the world or DSLR!

Great shots.
Haha, thanks. I can only wish I was a natural. I've probably just been given a nice, healthy dose of beginner's luck.
By
They look good midget.
By
Thanks. :D
 Post a reply
Go