Login RegisterFAQ
Nylex Clock Security - Page 2
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Lol
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
--
Last edited by Vicinity on 05 Nov 2015, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IG: zero.given
By
--
Last edited by Vicinity on 05 Nov 2015, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IG: zero.given
By
im on a VPN so i couldn't really care
By
heh.
By
Modular wrote:im on a VPN so i couldn't really care
If police want to find you they will, I doubt you've used a VPN the whole time you've had your instagram account that's in your signature ;)
By
f1ex wrote:
If police want to find you they will, I doubt you've used a VPN the whole time you've had your instagram account that's in your signature ;)
Well I have so... Jokes on them. My vpn provider doesn't save logs and has 264 bit encryption so I'm fine.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
CafeCSK wrote:found it, by @melburban on IG
What a pair of cunts.
By
Modular wrote:
f1ex wrote:
Well I have so... Jokes on them. My vpn provider doesn't save logs and has 264 bit encryption so I'm fine.
You're never truly anonymous on the internet.
https://www.goldenfrog.com/take-back-yo ... -anonymity
By
Going back to the point at hand,

The photo you posted shows a lot of graff on the sides of the silo, there is none anymore, it was all painted over after the clock incident (The clock has an iconic neon sign that's been turned off for years, and a group of people repaired it back to working state and got switched it back on), so by the process of Sherlock Holmes level deduction, we can safely assume that the photo was taken some time ago...
By
FWIW: I have permission to visit the site when I'm there in late July. If anybody's keen, I can likely take one or maybe two more people with me ... Of course, bribery, flattery or extortion may help my decision.
By
kjwx wrote:FWIW: I have permission to visit the site when I'm there in late July. If anybody's keen, I can likely take one or maybe two more people with me ... Of course, bribery, flattery or extortion may help my decision.
I'd be keen to fly down for that. Probably should prioritise the locals though, maybe someone like Nick would appreciate the site more
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
kjwx wrote:FWIW: I have permission to visit the site when I'm there in late July. If anybody's keen, I can likely take one or maybe two more people with me ... Of course, bribery, flattery or extortion may help my decision.
Curious as to how you got this, through Caydon? They don't have ownership until November... And Richmond Malt are a pack of jerks, so I can't see that happening either...
By
If nobody else hits you up or it gets to the day and the people bail, shoot me a message, I'll come.
By
If you need a driver while you're down here ;)
By
I can bake a pretty awesome flourless chocolate cake and whip up fluffy pancakes, I also know a bit of Spanish...just thought I'd name some of the skills I've acquired over the years, is this the right thread?
By
Fudoh wrote:I can bake a pretty awesome flourless chocolate cake and whip up fluffy pancakes, I also know a bit of Spanish...just thought I'd name some of the skills I've acquired over the years, is this the right thread?
Dude, I can make a mad stirfry. It's like the only meal I can make though :(
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
Im a chef. Can provide food
By
Aye man someone brought nylex and they are trying yo fix it up and all this s*** so there are cameras and all theses sensors and s*** make sure you dont go because my mates got fines and all this s***
By
blakemifsud wrote:Aye man someone brought nylex and they are trying yo fix it up and all this s*** so there are cameras and all theses sensors and s*** make sure you dont go because my mates got fines and all this s***
Uhm... Huh?

Stay in school kids.
By
 Post a reply
Go