Login RegisterFAQ
Melbourne Cavity's
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey it is @australiandrains here and I'm wondering if anyone if keen on doing some cavity's across Vic.
If you are pm me :D
Dreadnaught
Deathstar (outflow)
Id and Ico's
Deathstar mini (not the country one)
Slippery Slides
Tinnie
r****ll pipeline
mini chamber
foxhole
/\/\/\/\
some of the cavity's we will explore
and also wanting to do some other places like bridge rooms
By
You finally signed up on here hey mate ;)

Can vouch for @australiandrains if anyone is keen to explore with him. He's quite knowledgeable for his age and knows a lot of cool spots.

Check him out on instagram @australiandrains :)
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Have you actually done these or are you just fishing for intel?
By
Welcome to the forums :) I'm assuming that's a list of places you've visited?
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
Hello and welcome.
By
I might be keen sometime.

Some of those locations I've not come across.
By
Haha yeah I have done most of them, besides Dreadnaught.
Echo my Instagram is now Ausdrains haah
By
hey guys whats some good spots? if you guys are into abandon buildings maybe we can do a trade....also know some abandon towns but their 3...4 hours away. i go exploring every weekend and just love going on adventures if your keen maybe we can meet up i can give my number if you like
By
kebab_explorer wrote:hey guys whats some good spots? if you guys are into abandon buildings maybe we can do a trade....also know some abandon towns but their 3...4 hours away. i go exploring every weekend and just love going on adventures if your keen maybe we can meet up i can give my number if you like
Try posting an intro thread and getting a bit more comfortable on the forums before just blatantly asking for locations
By
phytrix wrote:
kebab_explorer wrote:hey guys whats some good spots? if you guys are into abandon buildings maybe we can do a trade....also know some abandon towns but their 3...4 hours away. i go exploring every weekend and just love going on adventures if your keen maybe we can meet up i can give my number if you like
Try posting an intro thread and getting a bit more comfortable on the forums before just blatantly asking for locations
already done pm once you read have a good weekend champ
By
kebab_explorer wrote:
phytrix wrote:
already done pm once you read have a good weekend champ
I didn't mean that I'd magically give you all my intel after you posted an introduction thread... <.<
By
phytrix wrote: I didn't mean that I'd magically give you all my intel after you posted an introduction thread... <.<
uwotmate? Gimme, gimme, gimme.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Echo wrote:
phytrix wrote: I didn't mean that I'd magically give you all my intel after you posted an introduction thread... <.<
How is it that you've become even more self-obsessive and more of an asshole than before you were banned? Trying to impress your Instagram kiddies I imagine.
By
phytrix wrote:
Echo wrote:
How is it that you've become even more self-obsessive and more of an asshole than before you were banned? Trying to impress your Instagram kiddies I imagine.
Lol I can see sarcasm isn't appreciated. This is why I don't post a lot anymore. Too many urbex politics going on around here. You all have your own opinions on me, truth is I don't give a f*** anymore. Don't like what I post, don't read it. I'm sick of trying to make people like me, its not gonna happen and that's fine by me. I have people who do appreciate me for been myself and those are the people that are worth my time. Thanks and have a nice day Mr Phytrix ;)
By
Echo wrote:Lol I can see sarcasm isn't appreciated. This is why I don't post a lot anymore. Too many urbex politics going on around here. You all have your own opinions on me, truth is I don't give a f*** anymore. Don't like what I post, don't read it. I'm sick of trying to make people like me, its not gonna happen and that's fine by me. I have people who do appreciate me for been myself and those are the people that are worth my time. Thanks and have a nice day Mr Phytrix ;)
There's a massive difference between sarcasm and being an outright idiotic troll whose posts contribute absolutely nothing. You tried way too hard to make people like you and now you're trying way too hard to make people hate you. It's not a good attitude to have.
By
phytrix wrote:
Echo wrote:Lol I can see sarcasm isn't appreciated. This is why I don't post a lot anymore. Too many urbex politics going on around here. You all have your own opinions on me, truth is I don't give a f*** anymore. Don't like what I post, don't read it. I'm sick of trying to make people like me, its not gonna happen and that's fine by me. I have people who do appreciate me for been myself and those are the people that are worth my time. Thanks and have a nice day Mr Phytrix ;)
There's a massive difference between sarcasm and being an outright idiotic troll whose posts contribute absolutely nothing. You tried way too hard to make people like you and now you're trying way too hard to make people hate you. It's not a good attitude to have.
I understand you're entitled to your opinion and fair enough. That does not mean I acknowledge it as been correct or even give it more than 2 seconds thought. As I said I really don't care anymore. I've established who likes me, who doesn't and who just doesn't care anymore. I've already put you into the not caring/doesn't like me category which is fine. Can't make everyone like me, thats just how I am. Have always been. I alienate people. It happens. Maybe I wish it was different but it is what it is. I can't explain it any better. I will refrain from replying to your posts in future as it seems that is what you would prefer. Thanks.
Echo.
By
Pm me
By
Hey how old are you man. ;)
Go in drains :o
By
damian wrote:Hey how old are you man. ;)
HHha my name is Damian to, ummm Pm me
By
Yo I'd love to meet up can you PM me :)
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Whats with all the PM begging? Just message them yourself.
By
Crispex wrote:Whats with all the PM begging? Just message them yourself.
I'm lazy :D
 Post a reply
Go