Login RegisterFAQ
Google Maps KMZ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys,

Not sure if this right way to ask about this but I was wondering if someone could PM me the google maps KMZ file which has the markers for drain entrances and what not.

Cheers
By
Have you got some one who can vouch for you? Some one known to the community and trusted? Because I made that file, and no, I'm not going to hand it over to anyone who just asks for it. You need to prove you're a bonifide explorer, and not about to get yourself killed.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Panic! wrote:Have you got some one who can vouch for you? Some one known to the community and trusted? Because I made that file, and no, I'm not going to hand it over to anyone who just asks for it. You need to prove you're a bonifide explorer, and not about to get yourself killed.
Yeah, we met him at Pt Kembla. He's good.
Also, will have the 'updated' file back to you shortly, featuring my own additions (QLD & NSW).
By
hawkeye5086 wrote:Hey guys,

Not sure if this right way to ask about this but I was wondering if someone could PM me the google maps KMZ file which has the markers for drain entrances and what not.

Cheers
We spoke a while ago about this - Have not forgot.
Apologies, as I have not been able to access the file myself lately because I've been moving house, and my computer is in storage.
Doing everything via iPhone at the moment!
By
Nuggs wrote:
hawkeye5086 wrote:Hey guys,

Cheers
We spoke a while ago about this - Have not forgot.
Apologies, as I have not been able to access the file myself lately because I've been moving house, and my computer is in storage.
Doing everything via iPhone at the moment!
No worries, thanks for the update and congrats on the new place Nuggs. When is your next trip down to Sydney, if it is any time soonish we should try to go back into your taxes
By
hawkeye5086 wrote:...congrats on the new place Nuggs.
Thanks mate.
It will be nice when all the moving is done - Still sleeping on the floor at the moment!
hawkeye5086 wrote: When is your next trip down to Sydney, if it is any time soonish we should try to go back into your taxes
Nothing planned at this stage. Though look forward to coming back and doing it someday.

Also look forward to hearing if any of you guys get in, and seeing your pics of it!
 Post a reply
Go