Login RegisterFAQ
Arsonists in Brisbane - abandos gone!
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Albion Flour Mill went up last night and is completely destroyed
Belvedere House (South Bris) went up last week, its all gone too

Very sad times for Brisbane

If you see anything or know anything about it report it anonymously to Crime Stoppers 1800 333 000
By
So lame.. :|

People need to think of better things to do than burning stuff.
By
I saw the news. Quite sad

Some people really need a good look at themselves. The quicker they are caught the better.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
I'm quite saddened by this. The mill was a fantastic explore. I believe they just knocked the mill down today due to the completely weakened structure. :(
Vivre La Vie
By
More irreplaceable Brisbane relics lost to stupidity. If it's not the council knocking down our heritage, it's kids with a cigarette lighter. Sheesh... :(
"Did you know urine is sterile? That's right, you can drink it."
By
I wish i explored this place while i had a chance. Damm it.
By
Barnz wrote:I wish i explored this place while i had a chance. Damm it.
Which One? I never did Belvedere but the mill was very cool. Only did it once
By
Oh yeah, i ment the mill :)
By
I went the night they demolished it. So sad. Got chatting to the train station security and they believe that the developers had a lot to do with it as they weren't selling as fast they should've. Now with the building out of the way the developers can now build however tall they want with no historic restrictions, more money in their pockets. Wankers!
By
the Albion silos came down today, i kept meaning to get a pic of them through a missing fence panel but never got around to it...no chance now
By
i deleted this!
Last edited by No+Pro on 16 Nov 2016, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
Such a bloody shame it's gone.
By
Dug out the old pics from our one and only visit when the place was still standing... But they were so blurred and terrible as they were taken using our little point and shoot cameras before we got the Nikons:( got some of the silos too, but from another day, so will try and find them to put up when I get time. Would have loved a second explore of the mill, but it was too late... My favourite bit was probably the classic mill red hanging doors and the ancient brickwork. Plus the strange coffin shaped things on the top floor... Will post the best of the bunch when I get chance.
By
I have a friend with some interior shots of the mill from a reasonably long time ago as she was urbexing years before today (so possibly these pictures have less graff/tagging). She said she'll dig them out and chuck them up.
By
nice work guys. dont forget to make a new post in AUSUE though, not here. One post for all is good..
By
Okay Sargent :roll:
By
A few more have gone up in flames recently especially around west end and mt Gravatt
There is always a way in.
By
Hidden_world wrote:A few more have gone up in flames recently especially around west end and mt Gravatt
Is that what happened to Greek Sweets and Savouries?
By
I'm not 100% that was arson But I do know two in Toowoomba where set alight on the same night by arsonists. Also one in Dalby a few weeks later
There is always a way in.
By
Do you know which building in Dalby?
By
And in t-bar? Wasnt the one I was worried about, spoke to a guy from that way this morning
 Post a reply
Go