News.com.au/Telegraph invasion
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
This is what I got from my favourite news app
News**** Support

17:31 (5 hours ago)

to me
Hi there,

The contract we have with Sydney Morning Herald has ended. For Australian national news on News****, you may refer to news.com.au.

We will strive to bring quality content into the app for our users.

Thanks.

News**** team
And with that, all the other regional NSW feeds disappeared, leaving the dreaded daily telegraph/news.com.au which also stands accused for phone hacking and exaggerating urban exploration among other things.

Firstly this is the app I will credit for giving S.P.Q.R., Leviathan and the Special K - three very good and clean abando complexes free from graffiti and vandals.

Will reveal the news app I am using later just in case their contract gets reinstate or add more besides news.com.au

In the meantime, has anyone got suggestions for news apps?
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Why not use an XML feed reader? I use my own but there'd be many apps for sure.
By
aydun wrote:Why not use an XML feed reader? I use my own but there'd be many apps for sure.
Show off.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Midget wrote:
aydun wrote:Why not use an XML feed reader? I use my own but there'd be many apps for sure.
Show off.
What? No :-)
I'm just listing a free, open-source option to make other apps look better! Or something.
By
:lol:
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Yeah I've gone the open source route too.

But it's quite a hassle trying to add back the regional country papers one by one.

Well worth it. I just got news that a whole village somewhere in Oz is going to get demolished for some sort of industrial site. Only problem is trying to find the time to get there.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
 Post a reply
Go