Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Are there any UEGA staff or VIP members in Melbourne that wanna explore with me. I wanna try and get VIP status myself and seeing as I believe I meet basically every requirement other than the fact I've never explored with a staff member and have only explored with 1 VIP member (Kontour10) who I'm sure would vouch for me. So I need at least 1 more vouch from a VIP member or a staff member....

I don't bite :D PM me if you wanna do something. I know some cool places.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
I'm also interested if any staff members want to explore so that I can fulfill this requirement :3 Will be in Sydney this weekend, Brisbane in May and Melbourne in July, and in Canberra every time in between :)
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Is it true that the VIP membership card entitles you to a 15% discount plus double flybuys pts when you spend over $50 at most major Australian retailers?
By
6 Reply with quote Permalink
will give gobbies for VIP statuz.
By
Rantallion wrote:will give gobbies for VIP statuz.
Dam your keen. Lol
Funniest thing I've read for a while.
By
Lol. Time to rescue this thread.

If I could I would go to VIC/Melbourne and meet some folks just to generate a bit of interest not to mention do a bit of exploring outside NSW. And I shouldn't forget to mention the other states as well who don't have mods such as SA, TAS and WA. But it's quite difficult to get time off to travel interstate right now.

One thing VIP access doesn't give you is a list of spots that aren't already mentioned in the general section - although there could be one or two not mentioned - don't remember. Anyway I think most members here are just as capable in finding spots without the need of VIP access.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
theedge wrote:Lol. Time to rescue this thread.

If I could I would go to VIC/Melbourne and meet some folks just to generate a bit of interest not to mention do a bit of exploring outside NSW. And I shouldn't forget to mention the other states as well who don't have mods such as SA, TAS and WA. But it's quite difficult to get time off to travel interstate right now.

One thing VIP access doesn't give you is a list of spots that aren't already mentioned in the general section - although there could be one or two not mentioned - don't remember. Anyway I think most members here are just as capable in finding spots without the need of VIP access.
I would definitely be keen for a Melbourne trip. I was down there twice last year for work but wasn't there long enough to do much. Managed to do a little but there's a lot more I want to see.
By
if its properly organized with plenty of notice, I would drive to vic for a meet/expo!
By
I obviously would be keen to meet up with some of you if you were going to be in Melbourne.
Wander often. Wonder always.
 Post a reply
Go