Login RegisterFAQ
Any Good Places?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
as someone Who has done little to none exploring,

where are some good places, Anywhere roof tops, drains anything
I have a group of friends who i will go with me.
so where are the coolest places around Melbourne city?????
By
OK top tips here.

Don't come on UEGA and not even make an introduction thread and then expect people to just hand out locations like it's Christmas.

Also possibly work on your grammar a tad, just because it makes me think that you're like 12 and I certainly wouldn't want to give anything to a twelvie.

If you are serious though and you do want to get into urbex then make an introduction thread, tell us a bit about yourself and then get out and show us that you're legit. Locations really aren't that hard to find, especially in Melbourne. Get some pictures, post them up, arrange to meet up with fellow explorers on here.

Put in a bit of effort and people will slowly open up to you if they like what they see.

-Echo
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
Oh man, I found some really cool places recently,
We checked out this amazing ████████ on the corner of ██████ and ████████, we just walked in through the front door, amazing views of the █████,
After that we did this awesome tunnel that runs all the way from ██████ to ██████████ and you climb in in the middle of the freaking ████ ██████!
After that decided to go home, stopped by the ███████ ████████ ██████, only to find they'd left the ██████ with the keys still in it, so we fired up the ████████ and ████████. Off the hook dude!

By
Pretty much what Echo said. Leeching isn't cool, contribute something to the forums first. :)
Source: Me. I'm the King of Cool.
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
Nick wrote:Oh man, I found some really cool places recently,
We checked out this amazing ████████ on the corner of ██████ and ████████, we just walked in through the front door, amazing views of the █████,
After that we did this awesome tunnel that runs all the way from ██████ to ██████████ and you climb in in the middle of the freaking ████ ██████!
After that decided to go home, stopped by the ███████ ████████ ██████, only to find they'd left the ██████ with the keys still in it, so we fired up the ████████ and ████████. Off the hook dude!

The sass is strong in this one....Hehe
“People are supposed to fear the unknown, but ignorance is bliss when knowledge is so damn frightening.”
By
Welcome itzpolo

We may sound a bit harsh, but that's the way it is unfortunately.

Although it sounds intimidating, meeting other explorers will get you somewhere in exploring places.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
theedge wrote:Welcome itzpolo

We may sound a bit harsh, but that's the way it is unfortunately.

Although it sounds intimidating, meeting other explorers will get you somewhere in exploring places.
Exactly :) and adding onto this, asking something along the lines of "does anyone want to show me around some places in Melbourne" sounds a lot more welcoming and inviting, and imo might give you some more success. Best of luck though, if you're still lurking UEGA in a few months I'll take you around to some places :)
By
phytrix wrote:...
You travelling everywhere?
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Midget wrote:
Pretty much :p gotta keep as active as possible, plus travelling is always a great way to have fun and learn new things. Plus Canberra is in a great position relative to Melbourne and Sydney so it's easy going in that sense
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
phytrix wrote:
Midget wrote:
Pretty much :p gotta keep as active as possible, plus travelling is always a great way to have fun and learn new things. Plus Canberra is in a great position relative to Melbourne and Sydney so it's easy going in that sense
Lucky. Once I have my car back from the mech....................
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
 Post a reply
Go