Login RegisterFAQ
Checking out a couple of tips 29/1. Melbourne.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Anyone want to Meetup tomorrow (29/January) to check out a couple of schools I've received some tips about from my 'extensive' list of contacts. Both are located in the Northern suburbs and will require the use of trains and a tad of walking to access.
They may or may not be good but definitely sound like they're worth a look and they come from a fairly reliable source so I'm inclined to check them out.
Let me know if you're interested. Will probably set off about midday and who knows how long it will take, I suggest if you want to come you make sure you have no other commitments for the day.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Echo wrote:Anyone want to Meetup tomorrow (29/January) to check out a couple of schools I've received some tips about...
How'd this go?
I've got a few on my hitlist to check out this weekend.
By
Crispex wrote:
Echo wrote:Anyone want to Meetup tomorrow (29/January) to check out a couple of schools I've received some tips about...
How'd this go?
Terribly, first school was half demolished and 2nd one was not existant. Obviously already demolished.
I'm going draining this weekend probs gonna do maze.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Echo wrote:
Crispex wrote:
How'd this go?
Terribly, first school was half demolished and 2nd one was not existant. Obviously already demolished.
I'm going draining this weekend probs gonna do maze.
That blows, seems to be prime time for demolitions.
 Post a reply
Go