Login RegisterFAQ
Seeing red. - Page 2
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Could have been anyone, seems to have pissed off more than than just cc going on the feedback I saw
By
No+Pro wrote:Could have been anyone, seems to have pissed off more than than just cc going on the feedback I saw
Fairly sure it was CC.
Image taken out by mod.
He also hinted at having his home address.
Last edited by Midget on 03 Feb 2015, 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Contains personal details.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Oh Decimalz you a secret member of Lizard Squad?

Wdfaqs lizard squad???
By
Echo wrote:
No+Pro wrote:Could have been anyone, seems to have pissed off more than than just cc going on the feedback I saw
Fairly sure it was CC.
Image taken out by mod.
He also hinted at having his home address.
sorry didn't mean to break forum rules but come on its Tubby1... I thought everyone hated that kid.
Last edited by Echo on 03 Feb 2015, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
Barnz wrote:Oh Decimalz you a secret member of Lizard Squad?

Wdfaqs lizard squad???
A group of script kiddies that dos and dox people. Most notable for taking down the PSN and Xbox live servers on Xmas Day and for taking down the Facebook servers for Australia and the US for like an hour or so a few weeks back.
By
Poor old tubby1 is getting crucified on his FB right now. Only a matter of time til the cops come knocking. Read it and have a laugh but Just don't repost anything here thanks guys.
By
Dynamite wrote:Poor old tubby1 is getting crucified on his FB right now. Only a matter of time til the cops come knocking. Read it and have a laugh but Just don't repost anything here thanks guys.
Oh I've seen Tubby's sad demise playing out on Facebook.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Woulda been good if whoever posted the screenshot of his info had cropped out the bits that linked it back to this site.
It gives any of the pro-Tubby goobers reason to believe UEGA is involved/responsible, not sure it'd happen, but an influx of them in here isn't something I'd be looking forward to.
By
I just checked in on him again and it seems he's pulled all the comments.
By
Dynamite wrote:I just checked in on him again and it seems he's pulled all the comments.
:( no fun at all is he....
By
Rantallion wrote:Woulda been good if whoever posted the screenshot of his info had cropped out the bits that linked it back to this site.
It gives any of the pro-Tubby goobers reason to believe UEGA is involved/responsible, not sure it'd happen, but an influx of them in here isn't something I'd be looking forward to.
Mmm sorry Im too lazy to crop.
By
Anyone would think he was feeling a bit unpopular, lol
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Echo wrote:
Rantallion wrote:Woulda been good if whoever posted the screenshot of his info had cropped out the bits that linked it back to this site.
Mmm sorry Im too lazy to crop.
Shoulda known it was you with the 3% battery!

I'm curious to see where this all goes. It's nice to think this will end with him being caught though.
By
Rantallion wrote:It's nice to think this will end with him being caught though.
+1
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
 Post a reply
Go