Login RegisterFAQ
I've been Decieved (Please read) - Page 2
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
WHOAA man, what if I, like, spelled my name BACKWARDS, then those mean dudes on the forum wouldn't even know it was me!

*Pretend I put a picture of Bill & Tedd in here*
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Alright, that seems more fair. At first it seemed like you just chucked him on the wagon with tubby... Thank you for clearing that up
By
I've not been on here for long at all.
But, my approach to urbex is one of respect.
I actually like the fact that StJames is no longer accessible unless you know someone who can get you in. Sorry, personal opinion here.
I also won't go anywhere/take anyone who brings with them a spray can or paint marker. I believe it is disrespect.
Again, personal opinion (we all have one).
Another personal opinion, this puppet covah/havoc, and his mate tubby/tony, hope I catch up with you pair of vandals one day. I really do.
By
Covah wrote:"Banned by the assumption that he approves"... Where else has this guy tagged? I'm honestly curious, all I've seen so far is that this guy is guilty by association. Not taking sides, just tryna figure this out... It seems like a bit of an over reaction by banning this guy
No it's not

From what we've seen of havoc's retarded behaviour on instagram/social media and abuse of admins we will continue assuming that he is a bad influence. Unless he contacts the admin staff via pm otherwise that he is truly sorry, stops being abusive and does not support tubby1s actions we may reconsider.

And if you don't agree with the code of conduct or find it too strict then please leave. I have seen people at work get sacked for breaking rules without warning - same thing applies here (almost).
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Guys just let natural selection take its course.. Theres only so long you can get away with tagging the roof of Town Hall Woolies and an overhead walkway of the Harbour Bridge in broad daylight on a weekday.. (Those who follow tubby1 on instagram will know what im talking about).

But in the meantime, i think that referral system for new members might not be such a bad idea :?
By
Only problem is that before natural selection really runs its course, he might've brought a lot of unwanted attention to what we do.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
JVE1 wrote:Guys just let natural selection take its course.. Theres only so long you can get away with tagging the roof of Town Hall Woolies and an overhead walkway of the Harbour Bridge in broad daylight on a weekday.. (Those who follow tubby1 on instagram will know what im talking about).

But in the meantime, i think that referral system for new members might not be such a bad idea :?
We could try the most extreme method:

https://urbexforum.org/

Try getting into that!

But I know Aydun is against that sort of approach although I agree with Midget - this much exposure attracts unwanted attention and has probably deterred others from sharing stuff here.

Another alternative is to have a tiered system like UER where as people attend or organise meets they unlock sections of the forums.
By
theedge wrote:
JVE1 wrote:Guys just let natural selection take its course.. Theres only so long you can get away with tagging the roof of Town Hall Woolies and an overhead walkway of the Harbour Bridge in broad daylight on a weekday.. (Those who follow tubby1 on instagram will know what im talking about).

Try getting into that!
Wow, so many ads.
By
aydun wrote:
theedge wrote:

Try getting into that!
Wow, so many ads.
Do google search for "urbex forum"

It's at the top of the list.

Maybe those ads help :)

BTW: Aren't the fees due? Looks like a gold coin donation coming.
By
theedge wrote:Do google search for "urbex forum"

Ads are gross. Unless done well like Google. Besides they do nothing for search engine ranking.. It's at the top of the list because it's name is urbex forum, lol.

Now search for urbex forum australia ;)
By
aydun wrote:
theedge wrote:Do google search for "urbex forum"

Ads are gross. Unless done well like Google. It's at the top of the list because it's name is urbex forum, lol...

Now search for urbex forum australia ;)
We're also the first result for "UEGA forum".
By
Midget wrote:We're also the first result for "UEGA forum".
We're like the first four for that phrase :o

By
Yeah but really only us down south so no comparison.
By
Now I'm confused. I was joking following on from Aydun's comment. (Or I'm just really tired, a lot of things are confusing at the moment.)
By
He does the most stupid spots and the tells everyone about them, thats why half the people that follow him do. I follow him on instagram and I've gotten spots off of him but then you see his tag in every freaking drain! Hercules is a bit of an exception in my opinion where there was about 100 different names of explorers names neatly on a wall.
By
aussiemacka wrote:He does the most stupid spots and the tells everyone about them, thats why half the people that follow him do. I follow him on instagram and I've gotten spots off of him but then you see his tag in every freaking drain! Hercules is a bit of an exception in my opinion where there was about 100 different names of explorers names neatly on a wall.
Couldnt agree more, his tags and stickers are pratically everywhere in sydney
 Post a reply
Go