Login RegisterFAQ
Scorpions Drain - Subhavoc Banned
By
Recently heard a few things about a drain called Scorpions... I am aware of the entry point and location, but I was just curious as to what I might find inside it? I would just like to be prepared is all... Thanks in advance
By
You can get fucked, pesk, you absolute joke of a c***. What you and Tony did to xylophone is a disgrace.

By
Please address your complaints via a private message :)
By
Also Decimalz, about Scorpions, how many cans do you reckon I can carry down the manhole, and will I be able to fit my fire extinguisher? Thanks in advance man
By
Bad people want to do bad things to you due to your recent activities in the city. I'm not talking about explorers either. Quit while you're ahead kid.
By
Was going to stay quiet on this as I have too much stuff going on right now.

Thanks for raising this Deci.

Will try and review this again when I have the chance. In the meantime mods feel free to step in if I don't get to this tomorrow...
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
I reckon what cave clan do to spots is more of a 'disgrace' Image
By
TiNy wrote:I reckon what cave clan do to spots is more of a 'disgrace' Image
Looks like that spot was already ruined by 'expo' or whatever the heck it says..
By
Due to the admissions above Subhavoc/Pesk has been banned.

Subhavoc - Fire extinguishers are used to fight fires and save lives as well as property which sometimes can't be replaced (think Catho and the historic houses lost 'round there from last year). Think about that before you waste another fire extinguisher at a spot (and draw attention to yourself).

TiNy - Not sure what point you are trying to make. But I will say that Tony/Tubby1 does worse writing on Middle Head bunkers which are being restored back to their former glory and also just recently on some sandstone at a historic site in a national park that I won't name. Not to mention tagging every wall in a spot. He has spoiled the experience for all of us and probably put every explorer in more trouble that necessary. I am hoping he and subhavoc/pesk will realise one day that all that stuff is just hollow and totally lacks meaning. Besides that expo piece definitely ruined the place first and I guess C/C got sick of it being there - bit hard to read for me anyway as what Aydun said.
By
theedge wrote:Due to the admissions above Subhavoc/Pesk has been banned.

Subhavoc - Fire extinguishers are used to fight fires and save lives as well as property which sometimes can't be replaced (think Catho and the historic houses lost 'round there from last year). Think about that before you waste another fire extinguisher at a spot (and draw attention to yourself).

TiNy - Not sure what point you are trying to make. But I will say that Tony/Tubby1 does worse writing on Middle Head bunkers which are being restored back to their former glory and also just recently on some sandstone at a historic site in a national park that I won't name. Not to mention tagging every wall in a spot. He has spoiled the experience for all of us and probably put every explorer in more trouble that necessary. I am hoping he and subhavoc/pesk will realise one day that all that stuff is just hollow and totally lacks meaning. Besides that expo piece definitely ruined the place first and I guess C/C got sick of it being there - bit hard to read for me anyway as what Aydun said.
Saying someone else does worse things doesn't justify C/C actions. I've seen many full color murals in drains tagged over by the cave clan, I'm sure most people would rather see an artwork in a drain than texta tags. C/C are no better than kids who draw penises over stuff except they somehow think they own drains
By
Also, Subhavoc's post about the fire extinguisher was a joke (referring to when you fill it with paint and use it for tags), he doesn't just randomly waste fire extinguishers
By
Ive completely ignored most of the above, more of interest to me, reckon i could paint a room in a house with a fire extinguisher? That's gotta save some time..
By
TiNy wrote: Saying someone else does worse things doesn't justify C/C actions. I've seen many full color murals in drains tagged over by the cave clan, I'm sure most people would rather see an artwork in a drain than texta tags. C/C are no better than kids who draw penises over stuff except they somehow think they own drains
But comparing CC to someone who tags heritage is pretty unfair in my opinion. And I was only making an observation.

That last sentence is a pretty brave/harsh comment you made about CC (which I happen to disagree).

Just to be clear Subhavoc/Pesk has been banned on association with Tubby/Tonyrules.

Locking this thread. This discussion has overrun its course.
 Topic locked
Go