Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
By
tyggriffic wrote:Don't know if it's relevant but I imagine it will make urbex a little harder and possibly more risky - at least in the big cities.
Linky http://www.mygc.com.au/news/australia-r ... l-to-high/
On a similar note, I would take care exploring some locations in Brisbane in the lead up to a certain political knees-up in November.
By
2 additional seccys at the base of the Harbour bridge pylons, don't go climbing the SHB anytime soon ;)
By
maizniek wrote:2 additional seccys at the base of the Harbour bridge pylons, don't go climbing the SHB anytime soon ;)
I could have sworn I saw pictures of some people standing on the SHB the other day but it turned out to be in America, thankfully, other wise it would have started to be my life long goal to find out how they accomplished that.
By
KTO wrote:
maizniek wrote:2 additional seccys at the base of the Harbour bridge pylons, don't go climbing the SHB anytime soon ;)
I could have sworn I saw pictures of some people standing on the SHB the other day but it turned out to be in America, thankfully, other wise it would have started to be my life long goal to find out how they accomplished that.
You can pay to climb it but f*** that.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
There are 2 security guards outside my work as well now.

Every time I see them I need to fight the urge to leg it.
By
KTO wrote:
haha yeah, it was probably the Hell Gate Bridge!
By
f1ex wrote:
KTO wrote:
You can pay to climb it but f*** that.
agreed f1ex!
By
maizniek wrote:haha yeah, it was probably the Hell Gate Bridge!
There are many international replica's of the archway bridge design, I didn't get too excited ;)
By
Have a feeling there's a bit more security presence out there from what I'm reading and seeing now across the web.

Make sure you do the due-diligence before rushing in...

Hopefully it calms down soon...
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
I note that Dsankt's sleepycity is currently offline. Coincidence?
By
Just in case anyone is stupid enough to still be visiting CBD drains - in the Courier Mail today "This week police began extensive sweeps of stormwater drains for security threats, including bombs, outside possible G20 hot spots."
By
Light Knight wrote:Just in case anyone is stupid enough to still be visiting CBD drains - in the Courier Mail today "This week police began extensive sweeps of stormwater drains for security threats, including bombs, outside possible G20 hot spots."
If you walk around the CBD at the moment and notice any blue tape stuck to drains and electricity boxes that means it's been inspected by the authorities. Wouldn't mind taking some of that blue take for a souvenir :)
By
There are so many flaws with the blue tape. Firstly the barcodes are already unusable. Some of the covers move when you walk on the cover so they are already coming unstuck. Authorities want the public to contact them if they see one is damaged? How do I know that a cover hasn't had one completely removed...guh. Such a waste of time and money.
I put a "No Trespassing" sign on the fence. Now no one will enter.
By
I had a bit of a laugh imagining them taping over the outfall as well :D
By
Draper wrote:Such a waste of time and money.
...and, I'd have done it for free in my own time :D
 Post a reply
Go