Login RegisterFAQ
Errors posting to forums
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Getting this error in case people haven't noticed. Also get this error when sending out PMs.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_posting.php on line 1311: include_once([ROOT]/includes/functions_messenger.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
I have been getting this error also. Trying to access the forums every so often. After a couple hours it fixes its self. :/ and I have gotten it trying to send a pm.
~Aleksander~
By
Yeah the post and the PMs still get sent.
By
chmod 777

Jk.
By
Nah but seriously. It sounds like a permissions setting for functions_messenger.php Seems like the web server can't access it due to permissions. chmod 664 (for that file) from terminal would probably fix it.
By
I'm still getting this error:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_privmsgs.php on line 1864: include_once([ROOT]/includes/functions_messenger.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
But the message still gets sent - it just doesn't send the email I suppose. I've also noticed people hitting the back button and resending. Please do not resend as that will flood the inbox with the same message.

I guess Titan will be the one who needs to check on this.
By
Hey, I encountered this issue a few days ago myself too - sorry if I sent many PMs not knowing they had gone through.
By
Also got errors trying to access the forum after the log in screen. Said too much traffic or something. maybe ddos? haha I donno.
and at one point it just came up with can't find webpage.
~Aleksander~
 Post a reply
Go