Login RegisterFAQ
November Meetup
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Thanks to Aydun for instigating, had a good run through Waa then checked out part of Tupperware. Definitely going back to Waa for better pics sometime, Tupperware..not sure

Attendees:
Aydun
coothatower
drop_bear
Moose
No+Pro
pussinboots
Last edited by No+Pro on 09 Nov 2016, 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By
Ah wow. I stuck that yellow 'slippery when wet' sign on the ladder rung about 4 years ago. Never thought it'd still be there. Is the manhole at the top of the ladder still openable?
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Scarecrow wrote:Ah wow. I stuck that yellow 'slippery when wet' sign on the ladder rung about 4 years ago. Never thought it'd still be there. Is the manhole at the top of the ladder still openable?
ah, dunno, noone tried, i can hazard a guess where it comes out but we used the manhole in the room

i was expecting this one to be muddy but it wasn't at all, not even the outfall. just a little slippery
By
Looks like it was a good evening.
By
Looks like fun, and a good turnout!
Though, need some bodies in the pics for some perspective.
I still have no idea really, how big tupperware is :)
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
It was a good night:-) I got bodies in pictures, but my photos are nowhere near the quality of No+Pros ....will try and put a couple up
By
'Twas a good night
Special thanks to pussinboots and coothatower for preventing me from falling into the river when entering Waa :mrgreen:
By
You're very welcome moose:-)that first bit was very slippery!
By
Piccies from this expo :)

1. Waaaaaaaaaaaa

2. And tuppaware from here onwards

By
Awesome!! Thanks for sharing.
If nobody minds, I'll put both of these locations in seperate threads in the AUS UE forum, then add to the AUSUE index.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Nuggs wrote:Awesome!! Thanks for sharing.
If nobody minds, I'll put both of these locations in seperate threads in the AUS UE forum, then add to the AUSUE index.
No probs, thanks :) Fine by me!
By
i get confused whether to stick pics/trip reports in AUS UE (makes sense to me) or in the State forum (makes almost as much sense - good to have all the qld stuff lumped in together, for me anyway)
either way, let us know, will put some pics from last night's effort up
By
No+Pro wrote:
i get confused whether to stick pics/trip reports in AUS UE (makes sense to me) or in the State forum (makes almost as much sense - good to have all the qld stuff lumped in together, for me anyway)
either way, let us know, will put some pics from last night's effort up
Aus UE :) State forum is more for discussion and meetups etc.
 Post a reply
Go