Login RegisterFAQ
By
I didn't know where to post this but there's been a website breach. Some mates googled simply "Spades" and "sydney urban exploration" or something and they could see some posts I've made in this page. I don't know whether it's a google engine problem or a uega issue but it is concerning...one of the posts was in the St James thread too.
Spades
By
Googlebot is a member on the forum. I guess admin can try to evict it. Bingbot is into exploring aswell.
By
By
Oh s***, I'm a moderator :)
By
i came across the site via google, cant remember what i was searching for, but got oneof the threads in QLD section, then found i could open a few others from there..
By
Yep, the public section is public - specific location details need to be confined to PMs or the VIP.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Nuggs wrote:Yep, the public section is public - specific location details need to be confined to PMs or the VIP.

100% :) Correct!

Most people find this place via google to start with, so we can not kill the google bot from visiting forums. Absolutely anyone can sign up to these forums, hence why we keep preaching the same rule and may sound like a broken record...no sensitive information to be revealed on the forums....

Easy way around it ?? Don't post things that you don't want the world to know unless its via PM or on VIP forums :)
By
On CCF there is a section that anyone can see. Once you register and get hooked up only then can you see the rest (because you are out into a group that allows you to see everything).

You *could* do that with UEGA... in effect put in a third tier.
But you want it to be public anyway don't you?

What confused me was that when you're not logged in you can't see anything so it gives the impression that UEGA is a private forum even though if you have a link you can get in.

Edit: sorry, only noticed you locked this when I saw the mod log.
 Topic locked
Go