Login RegisterFAQ
EOI: Official UEGA shirts. - Page 2
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I'd certainly buy one ... What about ordering through Teespring? They handle everything and the minimum limit can be 10 shirts in a variety of styles.
By
Happy to organise this soon, as there still seems to be much interest.
Will start looking into pricing and payment methods for members, and will get back to ya'll ASAP.

I re-did the logo a while ago to incorporate a more 'local' cityscape.
Though I'm no graphic designer, it might look ok on a t-shirt or hoodie. Thoughts?
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
likeThumbsUp.jpg
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
The ball is certainly rolling.
Price will be approx $30 for a LS T-shirt, and $40-45 for a hoodie.
There will be a link to a page where you can choose which you'd like, and size (M, L, XL), and purchase via Paypal.

When we get at least 10 purchases, I will order and receive the lot, and ship to you individually.

Obviously it's less expensive the more we order. I chose 10 as I thought it was a reasonable target. If we get more orders quickly the price may go down and you'll receive a small refund.
I will try to make postage free.

I would appreciate you register your interest here again, or by PM to me. That would be great :)

Another thing;
Are we happy with the 'spiky' logo, or the traditional one (per the banner)?
The resolution of the spiky logo may be to poor to make a decent size on the clothing.
Anyone handy with graphic design etc. would like to have a go enhancing it?
You might get a free shirt ;)

As always, feedback and suggestions welcome.

Cheers,
Nuggs :D
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
I'm not a graphic designer but if I have time over the next week or so I could give it a go.

I'd be interested in a T-shirt. I like the spiky logo minus the spiky bit (I like the Sydney skyline a lot).
By
d0dg3r wrote:I'm not a graphic designer but if I have time over the next week or so I could give it a go.

I'd be interested in a T-shirt. I like the spiky logo minus the spiky bit (I like the Sydney skyline a lot).
Yeah cool - I look forward to seeing what you can do with the logo if you have time.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Excellent - I'm in NZ so am happy to cover the postage cost for my order.
I like both logos but am not so keen on the spikes. That one clearly shows exploring above and underground, though.
By
I'd much prefer the tradition logo. The beauty of the UER ones is that you wouldn't know what they were for unless you're already into urbex, and they can pass for a company t-shirt.
By
To be honest I'd much rather the UEGA as it is on the site banner, say about 12cm high, maybe with the www. underneath in smaller print, keeps it simple? (No offence Nuggs)
The explorer in the west................
By
I like both. Depending on how pricing works out, you could always chuck them on a site like Redbubble, people can buy what they like, without you having to worry about any of the production and postage type shizzle?
By
Thanks for the feedback so far!

(And lol, no offence taken Bangers!)
I've had a few who are 'anti spikes' and that's cool. Working on it :)

Should be ready for purchase within the next couple of weeks. I will start a new thread, inroduce the UEGA 'Store' and PM you all :)

Many thanks for your support :D

UEGA Team
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Still no news :(
By
For what it's worth, I'd be down to buy a jumper/shirt if they are to become available.
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Sorry guys, this kinda got put on hold because of what happened last month.

Stay tuned :)
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Here's a different theme on the logo, minus spikes:
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Maybe get rid of .NET and just have UEGA
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Is that supposed to be a keyhole?
By
Nick wrote:Is that supposed to be a keyhole?
That is exactly what I was wondering lol
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Me thinks that an Australia with UEGA in it would be best, like the old banner had. Centred on the back of the shirt.
By
Bangers wrote:Me thinks that an Australia with UEGA in it would be best, like the old banner had. Centred on the back of the shirt.
Yeah, I'm starting to lean towards the old logo. Good idea, and maybe a smaller UEGA on the right breast.

Btw, I edited the spikes/ball off the other logo earlier and I tried to depict a sort of tunnel.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Nuggs wrote:
Bangers wrote:Me thinks that an Australia with UEGA in it would be best, like the old banner had. Centred on the back of the shirt.
Yeah, I'm starting to lean towards the old logo. Good idea, and maybe a smaller UEGA on the right breast.
Yeah man you read my mind! Except the breast bit lol a lot of us don't have them, but we know what you mean and it's a good idea! :D

You're doing a great job there Nuggs taking on this project.....

Cheers!
By
If someone can sell an invisibility suit, that would get good orders! ;)
By
Light Knight wrote:If someone can sell an invisibility suit, that would get good orders! ;)
So you can sneak away from your misses more often?
By
Kto wrote:
Light Knight wrote:If someone can sell an invisibility suit, that would get good orders! ;)
So you can sneak away from your misses more often?
Got it in one!
By
Light Knight wrote:So you can sneak away from your misses more often?
That works both ways, you realise. What's good for the gander is just as good for his goose.
 Post a reply
Go