Login RegisterFAQ
Accepting website renewal donations! :) - Page 2
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
You guys want tshirts or hoodies ? (getting bit cold hence the question) Hoodies are around $70 each from memory.
By
I'd prefer t-shirts but as mentioned previously I'd want to see the design of them before committing to purchasing one. My preference would be more a smaller logo too.
By
I'm enjoying the forum, don't mind chucking a few bucks in, and like the sound of a hoodie etc, not sure about the PayPal idea though.. Happy to give cash to any Brisbane member who can get the cash over to admin somehow?
By
dont have paypal but happy to give money at a expo
its only ilegal if you get caught
By
Donated $5, I just hope we keep this place alive :P
By
Many thanks for all your support and donations.

Hosting and domain is now covered for the next 12 months.
Any additional donations will simply go towards the following year etc.
By
Howdy boys and girls,

Its that time again. Please donate some loose change our way so we can cover hosting for the next 12 months.

Thanks in advance.
By
How far off are we? I shall be happy to chip in after pay day.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Around $40 off atm.

We are also moving servers with this renew to put an end to these pesky sql errors.
By
Titan wrote:We are also moving servers with this renew to put an end to these pesky sql errors.
If there's any down-time around mid next week, this is why ^^
By
aydun wrote:
Titan wrote:We are also moving servers with this renew to put an end to these pesky sql errors.
If there's any down-time around mid next week, this is why ^^
Nooooooooo!
By
Need to collect $21 more and we are sweety guys.

Please donate annnything you can as every $1 counts :) Big thanks to those who already donated (You know who you are ;) )
By
Just a heads up that we received enough money in donations to keep UEGA up for another year!
This includes the domain name: $16/year
And hosting, which is approximately $3-6/month

Again, thanks to you all for your support :)

We've created a new group for donors. Currently this will include a gold username colour and Donor badge, but may include other benefits eventually.

Before this is applied, If any donors (past and present) could check your profile to make sure "Donors" is listed as one of your groups (in the dropdown box). Also let me know if you you'd prefer to keep your white username.
By
5 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi All,

Don't worry, this isn't a call for donations...

As an added benefit for those who have donated (besides the satisfaction of keeping the server alive, of course) you should now be able to attach images of a sensible size directly to posts.

Photos in write-ups should still be hosted in Flickr/Imgur, etc. (because they're better at it) but this should hopefully make it easier for those wishing to attach the occasional photo, urbex-related or otherwise, to threads.

Just click the Attachments button when creating a post/reply.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
aydun wrote:Hi All,

Too bad, take it!

(but fine dont take my emoji)
By
aydun wrote:Hi All,

Reverse-psychology, I like it ;)
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
It's been over a year since we had the last donation drive, and funds are finally running dry!

Therefore, we are now accepting donations to cover hosting for the coming year.

Our host now accepts donations on our behalf, which enables more payment options, such as PayPal, Credit Card, or even Bitcoin.

To give you an idea of how much we require, hosting costs us approximately $5USD/month. Other costs, such as domain name and TLS certificate, are still covered for another year.

Supporters get added to a group with the option of a fancy gold username.
We at UEGA appreciate your generosity, and every dollar counts!

Edit: Please be aware that donations are in US dollars..

By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Just sent through a small donation. Should cover a month or so worth of hosting! (The AUD/USD rate is terrible at the moment!)
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Lunch money donated.

Yeah, the dollar is terrible at the moment, but it's actually good for the economy. That said, importing car parts = a lot of swearing after converting currencies. ($12,000 Recaro seats)
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Thanks enormously to those who donated!

Over the last week, we received a total of $76.64USD ($108ish AUD).
This covers the next year and then some. Probably a total of fifteen months or so!

To those who donated, let me know if you wish to be added to the Donor group (for the option of the gold username). I have no idea who you are unless you entered your username in the message field. Or you can remain anonymous if that's what you're into.

We're always accepting donations if anyone else wishes to do so. Money donated goes directly to our host so you can rest assured it's put to good use!

Of course it's not just the donors who make this place possible, but also those who contribute and share their content. Keep it up :)
By
Thank you all once again :)
By
Donated $10 US because I felt like it :D
Don't wanna see my investment run into the ground any time soon tho :lol:
And I'll say yes please to the gold username.
Cheers,
sydnavigator
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Thank you so much!

Your investment in UEGAssociation is guaranteed to bring you returns of continued website up-time and gold usernames.
But seriously, that's over US$90 donated since we started this year's donation drive. Now hosting is covered till around mid 2017. Absolutely superb!

And btw, donors can toggle between the username colours in the Usergroup section in the User Control Panel by changing their default group.
By
This site has brought me so much in such a short time, I already feel like a real part of it and donating was the least I could do :D
By
Is the donation link still valid?
 Post a reply
Go