Login RegisterFAQ
Roman Residence (Sydney).
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys,

Anyone has pics or any info on house at orchard hills Penrith?

http://www.domain.com.au/Property/Sold/ ... 2008179340

Apparently it was an ex-mafia place. Guy was jailed and over 60 cars were found in underground garage etc etc. But could all be bs.

Anyone with some knowledge please let us all know. :)
By
i happen to be a member of a rather large car enthusiast forum where this place was being discussed quite some time ago.

from what ive read the storys of the cars are true but they were confiscated and taken to police holding yards at the time of the bust.

i know a few of the guys have tried to go for a walk around the house but were later met with police (possibly called by one of the houses near by) all this has happend before the place was sold though .
also a few of the guys say they were simly parked out the front of the place having a look and no longer than 15 min later a police car had pulled up on them saying some one reported suspicious activity coming from the front of the house.

some have gone at night to avoid being detected but were instantly turned off going to close to the house as there was a light in the top room which was on , one did get close enough but was scared away because of a sensor light lol

but other than that thats all the info i have. i do know it has been sold to a new owner and some contacts in the real estate industry say that it went for a stupid amount of money (over a million)..just rumors of course
By
JDM style tuning had last news on this place. it sold for 1.32mill to MR + Mrs Adam.

Thats all that i know of it.
By
it would appear we are on the same forum hahah , so i take it your into your cars aswell?
By
Indeed, used to own 1 very large car forum, along with one smaller one. (Handed both over to next interested).

Now am part of a few car forums as just a member. Love my cars :D
By
i think we will get along just fine hahaha
By
Sweet, more car people...
By
Sparks wrote:Sweet, more car people...
I am car crazy to. Also have read storys about people geting chased out of the Roman Residence.
By
binjuice wrote:
Sparks wrote:Sweet, more car people...
I am car crazy to. Also have read storys about people geting chased out of the Roman Residence.
Chased out by guys in black, once you reach the gates to get out and if you look back they vanish....
By
***address deactivated***
Take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprints.
 Post a reply
Go