Login RegisterFAQ
Bit quiet on the postings
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Anyway will post something soon once I get my life back in order...
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Cool :)
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Everyone who's been dead recently should post on here. Keen to know who's still around. Things have died lately.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Maybe everyone has new top secret spots there hanging out in and not telling us! :(
Nah, there prob just doing other stuffs who knows, it is way to quiet now!
By
It has been too long Edge. Let us know when you have time to go out next!
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Time to go to the naughty corner. Guilty twice now!

Have started a new course at Uni doing some finance degree (with geoscience background because I like geology) and trying to do some system migration work at the same time.

I'll try and post something in the next few months - once I have the guts to quit my stupid IT job and do the degree full time.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Echo wrote:
01 Nov 2018, 11:09 pm
Everyone who's been dead recently should post on here. Keen to know who's still around. Things have died lately.
Haven't been dead because I'm new, but hope to see this forum grow larger and be a part of that. It's a great place for a niche subject that doesn't get enough of the right kind of attention from the right people
By
Echo wrote:
01 Nov 2018, 11:09 pm
I've been dead. I think I'm still dead. Feels like that anyway.
Your first tip is asking for locations wont get any replies. Urban exploration. Not urban tourism. - Echo
 Post a reply
Go