Login RegisterFAQ
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey fellas, so I know I'm new to the forum,and urbex itself but I've decided that if we need quick responses from other urban explorers on the forum, it'll take a while. Soooo i have made a discord where everyone can chat and do stuff abit more freely,easily and with support, with quicker responses.

I'd be happy to organise moderators and admins in the discord, and hopefully this works!

The link is here : https://discord.gg/Uhum9HN
This link has infinite uses and no expiration date, so give it to anyone you think would like to be part of the community. :D

Thanks.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
awesome!!
By
Nice one mate, have you noticed, the message function on here is horrible! It takes forever sending messages. Is this on purpose? Did I miss something in the intro post? Thanks buddy, Il be sure to try out the Discord chat.

:)
-UrbexKitty
By
Was sorta wondering why they couldn't integrate an instant messaging feature to here. The PM system is a tad slow especially when trying to organise things.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
An IM system would be wonderful! Would make organising private meetups much easier. Is this an option moderators?
-UrbexKitty
By
Instant messaging on the forum would be handy.
By
Private messages sent here are instant 😮
By
Aydun wrote:
10 Jul 2017, 2:23 pm
Not since I have been receiving messages and the ones I have been sending are sitting in my outbox (sending) for days at a time. That happens no matter what platform I send them off.
-UrbexKitty
By
Devour wrote:
10 Jul 2017, 3:34 pm
Aydun wrote:
10 Jul 2017, 2:23 pm
Not since I have been receiving messages and the ones I have been sending are sitting in my outbox (sending) for days at a time. That happens no matter what platform I send them off.
Messages in Outbox are unread messages.

The recipient is able to read your messages the second you send them.
By
Hmmmm that's weird..because once the message has been sent, it disappears from the "Outbox" and then shows up under the "Sent" tab

Any message (read or unread) I receive are shown in the "Inbox".

Also, in a default email application, the "Outbox" is where the message will stored until it has successfully been sent, after which, it is then moved into the "Sent" folder.

I shall have to send a test message me thinks..
-UrbexKitty
 Post a reply
Go