Login RegisterFAQ
10th Drain (Southern)
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey everyone how's it going, this post is just regarding the southern tunnel of 10th drain. How on earth do you access it? Is there a seperate entrance? (not asking for locations) Does Cactus Island lead to it?

I don't usually do this but I'm getting desperate to find out more about this.
Ps. if you've got a chance go check out my insta page (@underground_melbourne), it's dedicated to drains.

Cheers.
If you're into drains go check out my Instagram (@underground_melbourne)
By
What do you mean by southern tunnel? Do you mean the tributary that heads to the south? It's only a 1.5 m shrinker if I remember correctly, not worth going past the waterfall.
Iso of the Cave Clan
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Panic! wrote:
09 Feb 2017, 6:01 pm
iso wrote:
09 Feb 2017, 2:54 pm
For future reference, Panic's taken quite a bit of, erm, artistic licence with those maps and the connectivity of those tunnels...
Yep, the only thing accurate about the drain report for those drains are the photos. There's a lot of misinformation in those reports for a specific reason that does not matter any more. I don't have access to the site to update it any more.
The 'southern tunnel' is a chode.
Last edited by Jo_Mcflo on 16 Mar 2017, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
And Cactus Island is cactus.
It no longer exists since they widened the freeway back in the day.
By
Jo_Mcflo wrote:
16 Mar 2017, 6:04 pm
Panic! wrote:
iso wrote:
09 Feb 2017, 2:54 pm
For future reference, Panic's taken quite a bit of, erm, artistic licence with those maps and the connectivity of those tunnels...
Yep, the only thing accurate about the drain report for those drains are the photos. There's a lot of misinformation in those reports for a specific reason that does not matter any more. I don't have access to the site to update it any more.
If the creek here is called cactus island, then yes it does lead to it.

PS. the creek isnt called cactus island
Different drains. Tenth/Mini 10th.
Sorry if a joke just went over my head.
;)
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
MickyD wrote:
16 Mar 2017, 6:07 pm
Jo_Mcflo wrote:
16 Mar 2017, 6:04 pm
Panic! wrote:

(something u will never know)
Different drains. Tenth/Mini 10th.
Sorry if a joke just went over my head.
;)
No, I actually confused myself. Was just about to fix it. But regardless the qoute works.
 Post a reply
Go