Login RegisterFAQ
Wollongong to Temora
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I have to travel from Wollongong to Temora (pretty much just south on the Hume Hwy till Yass) on the weekend and I would like to stop at least once and poke my camera around somewhere. So if anyone is willing to share a little something of interest or a whole list with me I'll bake you a cake and post it to you. Well I'd actually really appreciate it because I need something to break up the drive back on Sunday. So if you can inbox me anything you will also win the prize of my first personal message.

By
Wagga has a fair few photo opportunities not sure if its the way your headin though
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Depending on your route you could:
Pull in to do the Mittagong Maltings.
There's some very old convict built culverts / short drains near the Towrang rest stops.
A lovely drain in Goulburn (world class)
Abandoned railway line at Goalong.
Old railway infrastructure and something I'm not mentioning at Harden.
A couple of boring dams in Jindalee national park.
Absolutely nothing in Sockinbingal
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Thanks, been to the Maltery a few times and another abandoned building in Mittagong. Will look up the others mentioned when I get home. Ivwas trying search online but everytime I found something else interesting I ended up reading about that and wasted way too much time.
By
send him to the party house its not to far frmo temora at all haha, its a bit trashed now, about to upload videos, but the stuff is still there..
prob not for long.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
f*** did people find our hang out. darn it was looking so pretty and we did such a good job of cleaning up.
Are you sure this is a good idea?
By
I assume it was the ranger and farmer, the way the stuff has been all put in the one room, and solar/batteries removed...
Check the thread on the house for pics lol

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4335&start=50
 Post a reply
Go