Login RegisterFAQ
Help : Mega Stairway
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
If anybody could give me any information about Mega Stairway (besides from the beach entrance location) that would be great as I am planning to go into it but I am unsure of what's inside (pics help) Thanks. :D
I don't like draining during the night
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Hello Jobber.
Welcome to the forums. Before we share our information, we'd like to get to know you more. Tell us about your explorations, post a few photos, let us know why you want to know about Megastairway.
Also, in honour of Australia Day / Invasion day, please tell us about your hairstyle and why you chose that hairstyle.
Also, if you look on the left there's a search feature. That will provide you with everything you need. Failing that, use Google and that will also provide you with everything you need. If that's too hard send me $10 and I'll send you the info you need plus a photo and youtube video.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Jobber...
Wait are you that jobber?
The one that sells "stuff" on the side?
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
By
Panic! wrote:
21 Jan 2017, 8:25 pm
Hello Jobber.
Welcome to the forums. Before we share our information, we'd like to get to know you more. Tell us about your explorations, post a few photos, let us know why you want to know about Megastairway.
Also, in honour of Australia Day / Invasion day, please tell us about your hairstyle and why you chose that hairstyle.
Also, if you look on the left there's a search feature. That will provide you with everything you need. Failing that, use Google and that will also provide you with everything you need. If that's too hard send me $10 and I'll send you the info you need plus a photo and youtube video.
Thanks for the welcome I'll post a few photos next time I get in. Regarding my haircut, nothing special just short on the sides , long and wavy on the top. The reason why I chose it was because it reminds me of the sea.
By
Promethues wrote:
21 Jan 2017, 8:51 pm
Jobber...
Nah nah not me mate
By
LOL.
ok then
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
By
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
If you're expecting something like Great Stairway, you'll be very disappointed...
Iso of the Cave Clan
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Jobber wrote:
22 Jan 2017, 11:55 am
Promethues wrote:
21 Jan 2017, 8:51 pm
Jobber...
Nah nah not me mate
That's the way mate deny everything ;)
By
iso wrote:
24 Jan 2017, 9:54 pm
If you're expecting something like Great Stairway, you'll be very disappointed...
No I am quite aware those two are completely different thanks for the advice though :D
 Post a reply
Go