Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey all,

I was wondering how the f*** you know if you have found a new drain.
Much appreciated.

Regards,
--Promethues
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
By
Well, you can check it off against lists of known stuff and the Google Earth file. If it not there it is probably new. Then there are phsical signs. Any tags / graf? Does it look like new construction? If no to all of the above, congrats, you have found a new drain.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Promethues wrote:
16 Jan 2017, 7:50 pm
Hey all,

I was wondering how the f*** you know if you have found a new drain.
Much appreciated.

Regards,
--Promethues
Good question!
Get plenty of pics, showing unique features etc and post on the AUE forum, asking the question :)
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
From my experiences get in contact with the cave clan and they will let you know.
There is always a way in.
By
Where is it?

I keep track of these things very carefully in Vic (as part of Cave Clan), so if you're curious feel free to ask.
Iso of the Cave Clan
By
Looks to be a new drain. In a new suburb.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
iso wrote:
17 Jan 2017, 12:04 pm
Where is it?

I keep track of these things very carefully in Vic (as part of Cave Clan), so if you're curious feel free to ask.
Got a nice Google Earth file I hear. :)
By
Panic! wrote:
17 Jan 2017, 4:37 pm
iso wrote:
17 Jan 2017, 12:04 pm
Where is it?

Got a nice Google Earth file I hear. :)
Who? Me or the Cave Clan?

I only have this one that some Gunny dude made up years ago. It's pretty dead-on for most things.
Iso of the Cave Clan
By
iso wrote:
I only have this one that some Gunny dude made up years ago. It's pretty dead-on for most things.
:lol:
By
Anyone up to explore a possible new drain with meh?
all though I hope you guys don't mind getting wet cause I think the entrances might be under f*****g water.
So yer.
That means no cameras.
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
By
Actually I think I found another way in but it's one of those heavy manhole covers.
Anyone know how to open though's?
By
By
Promethues wrote:
17 Jan 2017, 10:41 pm
Actually I think I found another way in but it's one of those heavy manhole covers.
Anyone know how to open though's?
If you want I can check if it's a new drain for you. AFAIK have the most updated file of melbourne drains.
IG: zero.given
By
already checked it with 2 ppl Im pretty sure its new
By
Is it old new or new new?

Whatcha gonna call it??
By
I haven't even gone in the drain yet but I was thinking maybe calling it predators nest.
If I can find a way in that is.
By
What city do you live? If you're in Sydney I'm more than interested in helping you find a way in
By
Soz man its a melb drain.

But if ya ever in melb give me a heads up and Ill show ya around (;
By
Promethues wrote:
18 Jan 2017, 12:19 pm
already checked it with 2 ppl Im pretty sure its new
Yeah, it's new. The 'urb didn't even exist five years ago. But I think it might be a little drain under an uoerground floodway.
By
Check for any graf or tags in there. C/C tags often have the date. Large drawings of dicks and 'bong on' sentiments usually don't.

Also look out for any markings made during construction with the date. I've seen them scratched into the concrete or sometimes printed on. There's even one in Sydney that looks like it's been done with some kind of cement piping bag. Baked!
That should give you an idea of the age.

If it is new, don't forget to give it a stupid name!
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
I was thinking.

Panics kinky sex dungeon (:
By
Promethues wrote:
21 Jan 2017, 8:49 pm
I was thinking.

Panics kinky sex dungeon (:
Nahh mate, there's already one named that. ;)
Oh hang on, I'm wrong. There's already TWO named that. ;)
How about "Panic's really kinky sex dungeon."
 Post a reply
Go