Login RegisterFAQ
Urban Exploration Sites
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey everyone,
I'm fairly new to urban exploration, (I've been visiting abandonments for a few months) and have become completely hyped! I love the adventurous side, and how so many people won't come across places that have so much history and lost artifacts within them. To find places I have been using Google, Google Earth, maps, Wikipedia etc, Before some recommended uega. I've roughly been to about 15 spots, however I can't seem to find anymore (everywhere I go I keep an open eye out), yet when I look at some of these forums so many of you have been to so many places, and I was wondering how some people find so many places? If anyone could reveal how/what they use to find so many spots that would be great!
By
Same as me and where are you
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
You said it yourself, Google, google maps etc. Type in WW2 bunkers etc.Click a link and see where it takes you.

This quote from another site sums it up for me.

" Please don't ask where this is or how to get in, its called urban exploration. if you are told the location and how to get in, its tourism not exploration" :D
Please don't ask where this is or how to get in, its called urban exploration. if you are told the location and how to get in, its tourism not exploration" :D
By
fugarwi wrote:You said it yourself, Google, google maps etc. Type in WW2 bunkers etc.Click a link and see where it takes you.

This quote from another site sums it up for me.

" Please don't ask where this is or how to get in, its called urban exploration. if you are told the location and how to get in, its tourism not exploration" :D
What Fugarwi said. Plus read this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4360
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Thanks heaps guys!
Also I agree with the quote, as it wouldn't be urban exploration if you don't explore yourself!

once again, thanks heaps! :D
 Post a reply
Go