Login RegisterFAQ
SYDNEY ABANDONED PLACES
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
hey, I was recommended this site from Abandoned Australia he can't tell me locations for illegal reasons but he recommended me this site.
So I know where Rachel Forter is
abandoned quarry
called park
canals
Helensburgh and Oxford tunnels are
Dunlop factory
Abandoned bank in green square
abandoned taxi depot in alexandria
and orphanage I will tell you where they are if you tell me where any other places are like what streets and suburbs

http://www.abandonedaustralia.com/2016/ ... rks-1.html
By
6 Reply with quote Permalink
Oooh tempting offer...
Google Maps & Wikipedia also know where those place are, so I don't think you'll get many takers.

I'd suggest finding some new places before you try bartering. Until then, try an introduction, share some things you've explored & why you're interested in exploring.
By
So I am 10, plz nick if there is any way you can tell me personally like via Instagram my account is calevgm and I am free to tell you where these places are
By
Nick wrote:Oooh tempting offer...
Google Maps & Wikipedia also know where those place are, so I don't think you'll get many takers.

I'd suggest finding some new places before you try bartering. Until then, try an introduction, share some things you've explored & why you're interested in exploring.
Hey Cale, don't listen to Nick...
Have we got an offer for you. You can join our exclusive UE Club which requires only a simple and straight forward initiation ceremony and then we'll share all of our locations with you. Even the secret ones!*

*Club may not actually exist. Experiences may vary. I may be full of shite. Listen to Nick he's a UE genius who even makes me green with envy, seriously.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
cale mallard wrote:So I am 10, plz nick if there is any way you can tell me personally like via Instagram my account is calevgm and I am free to tell you where these places are
We do NOT share locations with 10 year olds!
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
-1 Reply with quote Permalink
come on
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
cale mallard wrote:come on
Fully sick abando in pristine condition. It's got some squatters living in it but don't pay them any attention they're harmless. Easy explore.
Keep the location on the down low please, don't want it getting trashed.
192 Day St, Sydney
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
WTF? **link removed**

Really is a 10 year old.
By
Panic! wrote:WTF?

Really is a 10 year old.
Lol Panic no need to stalk the poor lad.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
I love this website sometimes

(all times <3)
Hood Rich
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
One negative about Uega is that it's too easy to get an account where people simply ask for stuff and this detracts users from posting new finds. And when said users don't get what they want they chuck a hissy fit and nothing is done to moderate it.

I also noticed lots of past contributors who have simply stopped posting. I wonder if it's for the same reasons.
By
Echo what suburb because on google maps it says its a police station
By
cale mallard wrote:Echo what suburb because on google maps it says its a police station
Yeah, it's an abandoned one, go check it out.
By
cale mallard wrote: for illegal reasons
I like what you unintentionally did there.
By
7 Reply with quote Permalink
Just saw your other posts. You are pretty annoying. New users now require moderator approval to post in most sections besides the Introduction one. #makeuegagreatagain
By
Aydun wrote:Just saw your other posts. You are pretty annoying. New users now require moderator approval to post in most sections besides the Introduction one. #makeuegagreatagain
Yes! Doing my happy dance. :D
By
Panic! wrote:Hey Cale, don't listen to Nick...
Have we got an offer for you. You can join our exclusive UE Club which requires only a simple and straight forward initiation ceremony and then we'll share all of our locations with you. Even the secret ones!*
Oh dayum, is the invite open only to him or can I join as well? Do I need to submit credit card details like the last club I joined "for verification"?
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Many abandoned bunkers in Sydney, but if your really 10 i would not be going to any abandon locations, wait till your 16 :P lol

Hey i guess at 10 he can't really get into to much trouble with the law, he can explore those high risk locations ! LOL
i will show you the harbour bridge enterance but when you get caught you don't know me, k? :P
By
Midget wrote:
Panic! wrote:Hey Cale, don't listen to Nick...
Oh dayum, is the invite open only to him or can I join as well? Do I need to submit credit card details like the last club I joined "for verification"?
Mayte, I dunno. I've only explored with you two or three times, and it is an exclusive club. ;)
Oh, credit card details, that makes a difference... well yeah, I'll take them, for verification purposes only of course. Ahh, what's your limit by the way, and ahhh, is it approved for international purchases? :lol: I'll do a simple $1 debit and then refund it. The company on the bill will be Maserati.
By
For a list of every location in sydney please send me your mums credit card details.
There is always a way in.
By
Far out, they're getting younger all the time.

When I was 10 I spent most of my time playing Doom and that seemed pretty hardcore at the time.
Iso of the Cave Clan
By
5 Reply with quote Permalink
How did a 10 year old even explore these locations? Half of them have been gone for a couple of years.
By
maggot wrote:How did a 10 year old even explore these locations? Half of them have been gone for a couple of years.
Internet Explorer counts too, right?
Hood Rich
 Post a reply
Go