Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys,
Can anyone tell me if the Loftus tram shed is still standing. I dont want to know its location, I've found that. I just dont to waste a drive out there if its demolished or burnt to the ground.
Thanks in advance,
Fug
Please don't ask where this is or how to get in, its called urban exploration. if you are told the location and how to get in, its tourism not exploration" :D
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
urbex.com.au
By
Oh mannnn. :(
That makes me so sad. I used to drive trams in Melbourne years ago and love trams. I've driven some of the Loftus trams, including their SW6. You can't get back stuff lost in fires, once it is gone it is gone for good. Plus I've been a volunteer for historic railway societies and it takes a crap load of work to restore rolling stock. removing rust alone takes DAYS of hard work with spider guns and sand paper scraping that crap off then treating it and repainting.
Not happy Jan!
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Thanks Timdole,
Appreciate the reply. Saved me a drive next week. :D Such a shame that i missed this one. Seems to be the road that all these abandoned buildings are going down.
When these places get found out by the general public the more it attracts fuckwits and nut jobs.
Please don't ask where this is or how to get in, its called urban exploration. if you are told the location and how to get in, its tourism not exploration" :D
 Post a reply
Go