Login RegisterFAQ
In a society that has destroyed all adventure, the only adventure left is to destroy that society?
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Hello my fellow anti-authoritarian revolutionaries,

I have opened this thread to pose a question regarding a quote I can't seem to avoid seeing around Urben structures and sites while I'm out on my wonderful adventures.

The quote goes like this,

<b>In a society that has destroyed all adventure, the only adventure left is to destroy that society.</b>

Now, It's a nice sounding quote, It has a nice ring to it ay, But I feel this quote states 2 extremes, The first (That society has destroyed all adventure) is, imo, completely false, and second (The only adventure left is to destroy that society) is just an unjustified extreme.

I have some ponderings about deeper meanings it could possibly possess, But I want to hear your opinions.

So what's your opinion of this quote?
Do you like it, hate it, Wish I would shut up and commit suicide?
Let me know down bellow, voice your opinion (While you still can) (;
Hey maybe Il even listen to you and act commit suicide.
U never no (:

Regards,

--Promethues
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
By
6 Reply with quote Permalink
You're over-thinking it. Grab a beer and go in a drain :)
Iso of the Cave Clan
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Can't argue with that (;
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Ginger beer* as we don't want to encourage underage drinking. :D
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
I hate ginger beer and alcohol.
Think I'll have a soda (;
By
My hobby turned career could be described something like that quote.....
The explorer in the west................
By
Ok then...

Should I call the Police?
By
Promethues wrote:Ok then...

Should I call the Police?
Oh I'm pretty sure they read this forum with regularity. :shock: Then go off and read something more interesting.... like Facebook, or cartoons.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
 Post a reply
Go